Poll: Alliance or Horde?

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
On my realm Horde. When Orgrimmar is under attack then everything stops. People stop trading, crafting and questing to rush to the invaders, wherever they may be. When I was playing Alliance and Ironforge came under attack no-one really seemed to care.

You could put that in either of the sides favour, but given it was an RP realm it kinda bugged me. But I stick with the Horde. I have a few Alliance characters here and there, but I prefer my Blood Elves.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
Hmm, Dwarf or Troll.. Dwarf or Troll..
I can't decide, hopefully they'll merge into a faction of their own.
:D

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
MrFluffy-X said:
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet
I think they both owe a debt to their faction.
Regardless, I believe they made it quite clear that their true alliance lies within nature.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
I started of Alliance because I loved the Dwarfs, my main back then was a Dwarf Hunter. I then race changed to Nelf when Bows started to become standard Ranged weapons due dwarfs looking stupid with bows.

Most of my characters are Ally simply because it's easier for me as it allows me to send money to them from my main.

But, I do play Horde of other severs where my friends play Horde.

So, for the Poll: Ally

In game: Neutral.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
I play horde but I vote for alliance because I like them better. Anyway besides the lore they are both the same and anyone who says something different is WRONG.

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Alliance.

Went Alliance 'cause the friend who got me into WoW said 'the Horde are played by whining emos', so I went Alliance.

Regretted it though. Alliance are awful at PVP in my battlegroup.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I love the night elf, So i like them better
but i dont actually play wow.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
For the most part I play the Alliance, and that is the side I would take when the line is drawn. But I do have horde toons as well.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Undead, (which is horde), mainly because they were my favorite race in War III

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
Horde. The Alliance suffers from a profound absence of trolls although they do have the decency to suck at PvP almost as hard as I suck at PvP and are generally nice to me when I go fishing in Stormwind.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I did several 85's on both factions on different servers before I gave up WoW and I gotta say from a community point of view Horde has less twats (not many less), though the alliance has infinitely better designed cities.

Both have their plus sides, though I'm gonna say Horde. Cos shouting "For the Horde!" sounds so much better than "For the Alliance!"