Poll: Alliance or Horde?

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
I need to take pride in SOME aspect of my life, and the only way to do that is to choose Horde. I transferred my Hunter to Alliance because I have a friend who plays alliance that I want to play with, but it still feels weird. My Paladin will always stay Horde though. Ziberious could be nothing but a Blood Elf.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Considering my major pull to the Alliance is the dwarves (and it's a big pull, considering my main character is a dwarf paladin), I'll have to pick the Horde. Ever since the first Warcraft they just screamed badass.

Yes, Garrosh is good for the Horde.

Sumrex

Apr 4, 2010
Alliance mostly because while there (sadly) are some not so mature people on the alliance side i just have to go with the better city designs. that and i made my elf in vanilla. though i do find the PvP to be more coordinated and therefore more fun

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Horde
I wanted to play a warlock and thought they were fitting in nicely with the undead.

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
I liked the Horde until Garrosh took over. Basically, I like Thrall, but he left...so Alliance now. Though the actual reason for me switching was to get into a better guild for Cata when I came back. But now I'm done again.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
MrFluffy-X said:
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet
And it is twice as funny when tauren druids fight in Warsong gulch.

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Mainly played Horde, recently started playing Alliance and I prefer Horde hugely. Any Horde race is superior to at least 1 alliance race imo, I prefer the Horde storylines, Horde cities and on average the Horde players (though there's not much of a difference).

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
For the Horde! (Original I know)

I started playing about 5 years ago. I initially preferred the look of the Alliance but all my friends played Horde so I followed suit. I'm a true hordling at heart but I have dabbled with the Alliance for some alone time :p I'm not fiercely pro-horde or anything. I wouldn't go gank or anything like that.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I didn't play Wow for long as nothing in it justified the subscription fee for me, but it's all about Alliance IMO whilst I was on there. I much prefer being the divine good side smiting down the evil.

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
MrFluffy-X said:
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet
Because night elves are arrogant, racist little shits and tauren get along with everybody

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
Goblins spend their first 15 levels in aerial dogfights, driving rocket cars, flying around in a tornado dropping lightning bolts on ships, and blowing up city-sized turtle beasts with a rocket launcher.

Horde.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Loop Stricken said:
Horde, because Tauren.

I mean, look at this fella.
Birmingham would definitely be the Thunder Bluff of our world.

I'm a Horde player myself, I used to be Alliance but when my friend got the game he liked the look of Horde more than Alliance, and I really felt like a change of pace. Loved it as well, since I used to go for the cleaner, kinder looking characters it felt like a kind of taboo to be playing Horde. They just feel so much more varied and exciting to me.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
I just made my own faction and do what I want which is basically playing the alliance and horde against each other to spark conflict which i reap the benefits of

thirion1850

Aug 13, 2008
Alliance for Humans. They're WAY easier to write for and my best characters always turn out to be Humans.

Horde for the faction in general.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
Kyoufuu said:
Alliance is analogous to Lawful, and Horde is analogous to Chaotic. So, Alliance.
No, they're both pretty lawful. The only difference between the two is that the Horde is(was) a Shamanistic culture and the Alliance is a more technological and militaristic culture. There's no real differences in alignment, just politics.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I enjoy both factions, so... yeah. I do have a slight preference towards the Alliance, though.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
I"m horde
Lorewise: Horde wins (Allies started the war)
Leaderwise:Horde has Thrall
Sylvannas
Horde because while defending Blacksmith having 3 gnomes mount up and run away after they targeted me owns.
I play on a server where there are more humans than all the horde combined.