Poll: Alliance or Horde?

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
Jasper Jeffs said:
and people stand around in SW/Goldshire fucking around
Quite literally on RP servers. My first server was an RP server because I love general roleplaying, being a DnD nut. Imagine my horror when my human Paladin made it to Goldshire Inn for the first time.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Horde, 100%. While I find myself playing a human character in most other RPGs, I really like the Warcraft version of Orcs (particularly how they aren't portrayed as the typical, mindless evil against the human good). The Trolls and Taurens are equally as interesting and fun to play as. I'm also a fan of the shamanistic and somewhat rudimentary design of the Horde's cities and towns. All of these reasons and of course, the head-banging Undead... awesome.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Horde cause they have more variety in races. Of course I play CoH not WoW so my opinion isn't really that validated.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Horde until Garrosh took over, then I looked at the alliance and saw Varian, and then looked back at the horde and saw how Sylvannas turned out, but that's cancelled out by Vol'jin, so I'm remaining neutral and dislike both.

effilctar said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
and people stand around in SW/Goldshire fucking around
Quite literally on RP servers. My first server was an RP server because I love general roleplaying, being a DnD nut. Imagine my horror when my human Paladin made it to Goldshire Inn for the first time.
Moonguard on EU ftw

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
alliance. i love draeneis and night elfs :) i like the visual aesthetics of those races so that's why i play alliance. shame the blood elves are horde though -_-

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Horde! I love my Troll druid. :) He's my best friend! I like to run around newbie starting villages yelling "f*ck the alliance!" It's always nice to get a few good responses. :D

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Ironic that the Horde is group more accepting of others, while the Alliance is basically just human types. The Horde has Blood Elves so the Alliance doesn't even have exclusive rights to humans.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
Horde, mainly because of the Lore. Not the current post-cata one mind you, although I did like some of the changes. But I fucking hate Garrosh, I only like Sylvanas now. And the blood elves lore is fun too.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I love my dwarfs and I think they're Alliance, but I enjoy orcs and goblins so much more. So horde, but I dont play WoW, so I can't really give much input

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
DazBurger said:
Pre Garrosh Horde.

I dont like Garrosh Hellscream...
No one likes Hellscream. I read that some people think Blizzard made him the leader just to maintain the Alliance versus Horde aspect as Thrall would soon have made peace if left in charge. It makes sense but it doesn't make Hellscream better.

God, I remember playing a story event and he ordered all of the support planes to attack an Alliance force just because they were there. One of the NPCs even asked what kind of mad man sends his support away. An idiot.

I stopped playing a while ago, though.

Personally, I don't know which I like better. Probably Horde, though.

ilikedoom

Oct 1, 2009
Horde. I love the undead. I just started my first character last night actually. Its pretty fun.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I think the horde is equal to the Alliance on how lawful they are.

I mean, the Orcs are faaaaaar more lawful than Humans. The only reason Orcs gave into bloodshed was because they were under demon control. The Tauren are arguably the most peaceful race in the game. Trolls are territorial, so they are kind of chaotic. The undead WERE chaotic, but now they just want to get on with their lives peacefully. Blood elves are the evil ones all together I think. A lust for power and wealth is evil apparently.

Humans are racist, war hungry, dangerous, meddling, parasites. Night elves just constantly blow the world up. Dwarves are obsessed with Conquest. The only truly 'good' races are the gnomes and draeni (or however you spell it.)

Goblins are painfull neutral, but leaning toward chaotic. Worgen, again, leaning more toward the side of evil than the goblins.

So I'd be horde. The lesser evil.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
while i havnt played in 2 years because ive been focusing on college so i havnt played post cataclysm, i was alliance purely cus all my friends were
however if i get back into it il probs try horde

also whenever i played PVP Alliance (including me) always got the asses handed to them again and again