Poll: Alliance or Horde?

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Horde have orcs and undead, two damn good factions there. Alliance have dwarves and worgen, again two damn good factions. The human leader is a dick, all goblins anywhere ever are dicks, no difference there... Dwarves have connections to nordic/egyptian mythology which is cool but then trolls have some nice voodoo so can't really separate them like that...

Know what? I'm gonna base it on the fact that the Horde have more races that look like actual warriors you don't want to mess with, humans and night/blood elves look like a bunch of anorexic supermodels for the ladies and smug bearded tossers for the gents. Gnomes just look like 5 year olds, at least goblins pack every available storage space with enough dynamite to level most of a battlefield so horde wins.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Horde have the Undead. I like the Undead in WC3, they reminded me of Zerg from SC1.
I tend to lean away from humans/Earth familiar stuff and land near 'weird' stuff like Insects, Mutants, Undead. Anti-human stuff.

May 29, 2011
Neither. The main reason I stopped playing that game was because the constant battle between the horde and the alliance was incredibly pathetic and annoying. The world is about to be angulfed in flame and you're still fighting for NO PROPER GOD DAMN REASON besides, "they suck".

It doesn't make any fucking sense! I started playing again for a while and the leveling area for my nelf was Littered with giants who are trying to kill everyone and they couldn't even stop fighting between eachother to stop the bloody wedding I spent the entire quest chain arranging from getting ruined ruined!

Although tauren were my favourite race aesthetically speaking so Horde i guess.

May 29, 2011
Robert Ewing said:
I think the horde is equal to the Alliance on how lawful they are.

I mean, the Orcs are faaaaaar more lawful than Humans. The only reason Orcs gave into bloodshed was because they were under demon control. The Tauren are arguably the most peaceful race in the game. Trolls are territorial, so they are kind of chaotic. The undead WERE chaotic, but now they just want to get on with their lives peacefully. Blood elves are the evil ones all together I think. A lust for power and wealth is evil apparently.

Humans are racist, war hungry, dangerous, meddling, parasites. Night elves just constantly blow the world up. Dwarves are obsessed with Conquest. The only truly 'good' races are the gnomes and draeni (or however you spell it.)

Goblins are painfull neutral, but leaning toward chaotic. Worgen, again, leaning more toward the side of evil than the goblins.

So I'd be horde. The lesser evil.
I don't really agree with you on the undead. They're a bunch of dicks who can't stop being a bunch of dicks long enough to stop the civil war started by the other incredibly evil bunch of dicks called the apocathery. YOu know? Those guys who kidnap humans and perform sick and twisted and painful experiments on them while no one even bats an eye?

And correct me if I'm mistaken but they really didn't have a good reason to attack the worgen besides being a bunch of dicks.

So overall I think between the humans and undead they're really a tie. Also everyone in wow is racist.

EcoHulk

Aug 3, 2011
I liked the landscapes, models, lore, and Undead of the Horde much better than the pretty alliance.

Bento Box

Mar 3, 2011
I chose the side whose head kingdom's most revered spiritual advisor is not a disciple and the head lieutenant of all of Deathwing's operations. :D

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
DrMegaNutz said:
MrFluffy-X said:
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet
Because night elves are arrogant, racist little shits and tauren get along with everybody
Tauren for life!

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
I was hordecore all the way until Garrosh came into power and killed Cairne when thrall abdicated. Before the horde had honor and nobility and leaders that wanted change and peace, now they have been turned into the stereo-typical bad guys. Cataclysm essentially took away what made the horde have depth and from what my alliance friend tells me the alliance fared little better, they have been turned into the heroic champions that can do no wrong, but at least they have varian who is pretty cool and the worgen who greatly out shine the one note goblins. I stopped playing wow shortly after cata because I couldn't stand to be supporting garrosh in any way, but had too much bad blood with the alliance to faction transfer.

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
MrFluffy-X said:
DrMegaNutz said:
MrFluffy-X said:
Horde because their back story is much more interesting. Not sure why Night Elf and taurens are not on the same side they're both hippies that love the planet
Because night elves are arrogant, racist little shits and tauren get along with everybody
Tauren for life!
Hells yes!