Poll: ... and yet I clicked it anyway!

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Kurai Angelo said:
Yes, I clicked the god damn button.

Anyone else being driven as crazy as I am now?

I'm taking extra special joy in having to refresh a page about 5 times before I can do anything.

Thanks Escapist!
Wth dude, what on earth are you on, or, could you give us, you know, details? Something that we could make sense of this?

The only thing I could vaguely, very very vaguely, guess as to what you're talking about, would be the red button that justin biebered everyone on here a few months ago during madness halabalooza whatever the hell it was, it replaced your avatar and everyone elses (from your perspective only I believe), to be the evil little twat, justin beiber, for a couple of days or something. Is that what you're talking about?

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
well heres something insightful

DONT PRESS A BUTTON THAT SAYS NOT TO PRESS IT

theres 2 many threads about pressing red buttons, just use the Search Bar

Goddangit

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
i clicked the spinning button, nothing happened.
clicked the red button Justin turned up.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
So, if I click the spinny button and nothing happens...do I still get the badge?

EDIT: Just got the message for "The Spinning Button" in my mailbox...and still nothing changed! HA! I guess I get that badge after all!

Nyah nyah, nyah-nyah nyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
lol who can resist a buton with the writing "do not press"?!
well at least i got the badge!

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Yeah I did press the red button and I kid you not I felt nauseous using the site... I'm pretty sure my brain uses peoples avatars to distinguish between posts or something.

Either that or the sight of Justin makes me feel ill...

CrazyCapnMorgan

Jan 5, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Yeah I did press the red button and I kid you not I felt nauseous using the site... I'm pretty sure my brain uses peoples avatars to distinguish between posts or something.

Either that or the sight of Justin makes me feel ill...
I'm pretty sure it's that homunculus mongoloid's face...

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
All the people that aren't paying attention and assume this is about the red button make me laugh.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
spinning button is awesome waaaaaayyyyyyy better than the stupid red beiber button

CrazyCapnMorgan

Jan 5, 2011
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
I clicked it. Makes my head hurt trying to read this thread at a 45 degree angel.
You're reading a 45 degree angel? o_O

What's the chance she could go another 135 degrees?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok upon reading the past comment no one had said how long does the spiral button last for? Another 24 hours or is it shorter?
I was fool enough to click on the red button twice without reading what it is but not with this (well I would click for the hell of it).