Poll: ... and yet I clicked it anyway!

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Yes and I will never do it again. Whoever made it is pure evil. We are talking about the Justin Bieber red button right?

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
The staff in #escapist [/chat] may be able to help out if things are becoming unbearable. ;)

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Yoshemo said:
SoulSalmon said:
Damn right I clicked it >.>

Quick question though: how do you people make the badge show up in the four badges below your avatar on the left? I've tried pretty much everything I can think of except making a new acc and making sure those are the first 2 badges I get...
Go to your profile, click "badges" and drag the 4 you want to show up to the top
Ok, maybe I should have been clearer.
I didn't mean badges in general, I meant the Red and Spinning badges.
They can't be dragged, and dragging other badges underneath them doesn't end up being saved :/

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
SoulSalmon said:
Yoshemo said:
SoulSalmon said:

Quick question though: how do you people make the badge show up in the four badges below your avatar on the left? I've tried pretty much everything I can think of except making a new acc and making sure those are the first 2 badges I get...
Go to your profile, click "badges" and drag the 4 you want to show up to the top
They can't be dragged, and dragging other badges underneath them doesn't end up being saved :/
I can drag the spinner, but not the red button O:

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
SoulSalmon said:
Yoshemo said:
SoulSalmon said:

You can't drag the red button, you can drag the spinner. The people that have the red button in their equipped badges simply haven't reorganized them I believe, so it shows their most recent badges.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Kurai Angelo said:
Yes, I clicked the god damn button.

Anyone else being driven as crazy as I am now?

I'm taking extra special joy in having to refresh a page about 5 times before I can do anything.

Thanks Escapist!
The red button? Curiosity Beiberized Explorer, actually, but I got better.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Ice Azure said:
You can't drag the red button, you can drag the spinner. The people that have the red button in their equipped badges simply haven't reorganized them I believe, so it shows their most recent badges.
Hmm... but don't the most recent badges go at the BOTTOM of your list?

NinjaRock

Aug 16, 2011
Kurai Angelo said:
NinjaRock said:
Curiosity got the better of me.....

.... and then nothing happened. :/ was something meant to happen?
Click some more for good measure my good friend :p

Also, to the 20% who voted No so far, gratz on your self control lol.
NVM I have pressed both the big red one and the spinning one.

I really really wish he would stop smiling at me like that.

Exmigrant

May 19, 2010
Well... Crap.

I knew what the red button did, but i clicked it anyway hoping that it would allow the spinning one to work...... Short story shorter, It didn't -.-

Now i get this Justin Beaver dude staring me in the face all day, well 2 can play that game O_O... ._. .... -.- I dont want to play this game anymore.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
... oh god DAMN it.

You trolled me, Escapist. Trolled me good. I'm just glad it lasts only 24 hours.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
I coudln't bear thw curiosity of not knowing what it did... So one fateful day I clicked it. I have attempted to erase the following 24 hours from memory, my eyes still burn at the thought of it.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Haha, I, an IE user, am immune to this foolish attempt at a prank!

But seriously, stop making threads about the buttons.

NOBODY but morons would press the damn things.

~TOM