Poll: ... and yet I clicked it anyway!

ryukage_sama

Mar 12, 2009
I'll just say that I resent the last choice because I barely survived having a brain aneurysm.

Carry on.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Red button was, well not really funny, but internet meme funny. This new button is pure bullshit though, it gets in the way of basic site functionality. I had to refresh this page 5 times just now before I could read anything. It was amusing the first 5 seconds last night now it just acts like a Bethesda developed forum.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Trezu said:
well heres something insightful

DONT PRESS A BUTTON THAT SAYS NOT TO PRESS IT

theres 2 many threads about pressing red buttons, just use the Search Bar

Goddangit
Curious, I checked your account's badges to see if you have the Spinny Button.

No, you don't, it looks like you just jumped in this thread automatically thinking it was about the Red Button instead of the new one.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I knew what it was. Therefore I didn't press it. You should really find out what a button does before deciding to press it.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
I pressed the button twice because I was pretty sure that I got a badge.

Plus it's just a picture, didn't change that much overall.

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
D amn, writing upsidedown sure is hard, I really wish I didn't clikc the button now
Sorry about the grammar problems and stuff, it's really hard

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ooh a spinning button!
Must... press...

Err... hm. Nothing happened?
[sub][Edit: Oh wait there it goes... oh god.][/sub]

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
It wasn't the curiosity that drove me to click it, it was the fact that i'd get a badge for it, with the red button I knew exactly what'd happen and with this one I had a vague idea, but this button isn't actually that bad, it only works some of the time so it just requires a bit of refreshing, that or just use the page spun, its not that hard...

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
If it counts any, I wouldn't put ya'll through anything I wouldn't do to myself. I'm currently having the spins as well :(