Poll: Are you a Tsundere?

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
So I was wondering. How many people would consider themselves a Tsundere? It's not something you tend to think about much in real life because most people would just say "That person is a jerk" as opposed to considering them a Tsundere. If you do then why? If you've never thought about it before then maybe take a moment to reflect for the sake of the poll.

If you don't know what a tsundere is or need a refresher then check the Tv Tropes article on tsunderes. I will post the link below.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Definitely not. I am a generous jerk. A kind meanie. I am quite the paradox in my niceness and my cruelty, but one thing is certain, I hide neither of these traits. That is what seperates me, the affectionate, loving, giving, cruel, hateful narcicist that I am from these lowly tsunderes.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I wouldn't say I really am. I do take awhile to warm up to people so I can seem a bit cold, but I'm not outright cruel or mean to people.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Sort of. I'm really, really shy around new people. Like "I won't even speak to you the first few times I see you" shy. But once I open up, I'm super nice to everyone. So it's not so much that I'm mean to people at first, but I don't associate with them, and that does make some people think I'm mean.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
According to my friend I am, but she also says I'm moe[footnote]EDIT: Finally decided to look up what that meant and it makes absolutely no sense, I meet 0 of the recquirements to be that, so my new theory is that she's only throwing words I don't know at me to annoy me.[/footnote], and I have no idea what that is, I do however know what Tsundere is and even though she says I am I would say I'm not, I don't try to hide my feelings I just cannot express them and it's not really my fault that people assume I hate everybody when I actually like most people, but it's really hard for them to see it when you're face looks permanently serious and even a little bit angry, my tone of voice is also very unenthusiastic, so even if I'm happy about something it's really hard to tell.
[sub]Yes my answer was bite me...
[sub]It may seem like I know anime stuff because of the avatar, but that's just from a game I'm currently playing, I actually know almost nothing about anime.[/sub][/sub]

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Sorry... you posted a TVTropes link and....

...what was I doing again?

Oh, right.
No, I'm not a trope.
I'm a person.
Though I guess I could have some aspects, as in I'm a pretty blunt person and that can come across as harsh. But I don't ever get all blushy cause I have literally no idea when someone is hitting on me until about an hour after it happens.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Helmholtz Watson said:
Why are you using some absurd japanese word and not typing in english?

No, I am not bi-polar.
Eh, it has more in common with borderline personality disorder than bipolar. Bipolar is generally over longer periods of time, and neither mania nor depressive necessarily makes someone a jerk.

I'm actually a three dimensional character. At least, that's what the reviews on IMDB say.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
pretty sure scrubs already covered what people are. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Phasmal said:
Though I guess I could have some aspects, as in I'm a pretty blunt person and that can come across as harsh. But I don't ever get all blushy cause I have literally no idea when someone is hitting on me until about an hour after it happens.
Oh I'm actually this way too I can never tell when a girl is hitting on me or anything about sex, it's really frustrating I never get the jokes, and the few times I can tell if a girl is hitting on me is if she tries to kiss me or start touching, and to tell the truth I find that creepy and scary and I normally run away when that starts, other than that I normally don't notice unless someone tells me "That girl was totally hitting on you" or in the case of the local store cashier offers to buy me from my friend O_O [small](Seriously this happened)[/small], though I must admit that I do get blushy when I like someone, but that only ever happened once in high school with the girl that was my girlfriend.

But I must admit that when I describe myself I do think I sound like a crappy cartoon character.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Revnak said:
Definitely not. I am a generous jerk. A kind meanie. I am quite the paradox in my niceness and my cruelty, but one thing is certain, I hide neither of these traits. That is what seperates me, the affectionate, loving, giving, cruel, hateful narcicist that I am from these lowly tsunderes.
You're in denial, a classic tsundere trait. also hiding those traits does not mean you aren't a tsundere. that's not a requirement.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Epicspoon said:
Revnak said:
You're in denial, a classic tsundere trait. also hiding those traits does not mean you aren't a tsundere. that's not a requirement.
I deny absolutely nothing! I could never be any less in denial! Truly, there has never been a person who denies less than me!

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I'm a deredere but maybe a yandere.
I don't know which. Anyone willing to find out?

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
Nah. I like to think I am careful with my words and actions around people. I definitely hope not to come off as cold or harsh. I try to be tactful.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Nope, I don't put an false act in front of others, what they see of me is all me.