Poll: Are you an internet troll?

imperialreign

Mar 23, 2010
The Cake Is Annoying said:
I once tricked a drunk friend into vandalising his own Facebook page. Now is that trolling or a morality lesson?
Depends on the type of vandalism involved, and if he was made an ass of - but it's definite fence-posting.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I've never even been accused of trolling. I'm going to guess that I'm not. And now I'm going to wait for all of the joke "you're a troll" responses.

*sits patiently*

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Marter said:
I've never even been accused of trolling. I'm going to guess that I'm not. And now I'm going to wait for all of the joke "you're a troll" responses.

*sits patiently*
That depends entirely on your mood at that time :p

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Baneat said:
Yes. PC-Gaming is dead! Long live PC Gaming! I'M LOOKING AT YOU MOVIEBOB!
Hahah thats what I thought too when I saw the title of that video, I thought "man is this guy askin for it or what?" look down...657 comments..."yup."

I don't troll on sites where I normally give a crap what people have to say, but I do like reading YouTube comments or seeing a troll get exposed, or watching resulting flamewars. Trolls who lose the game and come out and admit it afterwards are just pitiful.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I used to be a troll, I will gladly admit that. In the early days of my username, I was a constant troll on youtube, but eventually I got bored, realized how much of an ass I was being, stopped trolling, and decided to only use my original account on youtube and just use the name WorldCritic on the escapist.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Marter said:
Marik2 said:
That depends entirely on your mood at that time :p
I still wouldn't troll people.
Didnt you troll some guys in facebook with some of those guys from school when you were making that lotr vid? :p

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Marik2 said:
Didnt you troll some guys in facebook with some of those guys from school when you were making that lotr vid? :p
I did not type a single thing during that situation.

And you hated the King Lear video anyway, so please don't bring it up. Makes me remember you taking the piss out of it, which wasn't any fun for me.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Marter said:
Marik2 said:
I did not type a single thing during that situation.

And you hated the King Lear video anyway, so please don't bring it up. Makes me remember you taking the piss out of it, which wasn't any fun for me.
alright, alright I jumped to conclusions based off like a minute into it.

I was foolish for making a judgment like that, honest.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
icyneesan said:
What? Of course not...

Nah, I don't really troll. I'll be sarcastic, but I guess I don't have the motivation to troll other people. While I love messing with people's minds, I don't do it to incite rage and I don't see the point doing it over the internet.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Sonetimes

I never do it to hurt anyone just make them go FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
No, but honestly I'd like to try it sometime. Looks like it would be a lot of fun >=)

Not here of course.