Poll: Are you an internet troll?

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Yeah I troll sometimes but only about stupid stuff. Usually only on random chat sites like Omegle. It's only occasionally fun.

Hellz_Barz

May 16, 2009
Not here on the Escapist but there is a sports board I go to looking for opportunities to spam photos of my favourite sports star, talk him up and write silly comments to kinda to see if I can tick anyone off. I'm not really that good at trolling.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I've done a bit of griefing some years ago, but I've never trolled. I don't see any reason why I would.

Amazigh

Jan 12, 2010
If I meet somebody who deserves a good trollin' then yes.

But that's rarely, and almost always on games rather than forums.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Sam wan cal' fa di Dokta?

I rarely troll. I do, however, often subtly bait people to further discussion.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I've been known to troll on rare occaisions, but in my defense, those guys I was trolling had it coming.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I will confess that I do feed the trolls and sometimes troll myself... But that's ONLY in Halo and normally only when I've been drinking. Big Team Battle has the habit of bringing out the worst in people so I sometimes Troll them...

My standard response to trolling or abuse on Halo is - 'U jelly? ;D xxx'

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
I remember when I was a child and trolls were something that overpriviledged goats had to deal with when they walked over a bridge to find more grass...

Wait, I guess we've just changed mediums.

I enjoy trolling the trolls: it often devolves into a game of "Duh-doy!" and I happen to be very good at that game!

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Zanakanishi said:
Rayne870 said:
Zanakanishi said:
Rayne870 said:
Zanakanishi said:
Rayne870 said:
Rofl i r doing it wrong, u mad bro?
yes breh, you are a disgrace to the trolling race.
Meh I'm more concerned about my golf swing anyway.
Rofl, go play a real mans sport, like tennis.
Tennis is more fun to watch girls play...so much bouncing.
NO, tennis is a MAN sport, women that play it are just amatures that don't even know what they are playing, some woman sports are skiping rope and cleaning.
If you want to think about grunting men getting all sweaty over balls that's you're prerogative. Me I'll think about the ladies and I don't really care if they know how to play or not.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
Kind of. I make a lot of sarcastic, provocative comments, but on the other hand, I don't post stupid things.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Zanakanishi said:
What is wrong with you bro, i'm sorry but i'm not into staring at women running around and other stalker-like activitys, keep that shit to your self ok? If a woman is in my kitchen, she is exactly where I want her to be, women should not pretend they can play sports, it's just wrong.
You're thinking too small. Bedroom with a built in pantry for sandwich making would be so much better.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I do it more in real life that on the internet. Like if I'm having a conversation with someone and they start campaigning about a certain political party I will automatically coerce them into a silly argument, regardless of my own political views.

FoOd77

Jul 2, 2009
Yes. I trolled the shit out of World of Warcraft roleplay servers, mostly Moon Guard though, those depraved lunatics deserved all the trolling I dished out and then some. Those days are behind me though. Still... Every once in awhile I long to return to WoW and visit righteous troll justice upon them one more time.

Awesome Captcha: Gentlemen Olsog. That Olsog is a real gentlemen, alright.