Poll: Are you comfotable naked ?

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Not really. Even with my minor weight loss/muscle gain, I still feel uncomfortable without long-sleeve clothes.

No, I'm not a lardass.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
I'd be fine with it as long as people didn't catch me sucking in my gut. I'd enjoy even more so in the privacy in my own home. I love the feeling of breathing through every exposed part of mah body. :)

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
Not really. Might be an extension of the fact that I've never really liked the inconveniences that come with my body - having to sleep, having to eat, etc. Might be because my family's really cheap with the heating and it feels like I live in an icebox more often than not (the tiled floor does NOT help). Might be because, while I enjoy simple clothes and don't care much for fashion, I like the way clothes look/feel in general. Might be a modesty thing. Might be a self-esteem thing. Might be a practicality thing.

So, for the reasons listed above, I'll take clothing any day of the week.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Happiness Assassin said:
You have not truly eaten a cupcake until you have done so naked...
He he he he he he he he he!!! Please excuse my dirty mind.

On topic, I love being naked, I would be naked all the time if I could get away with it. Damn you society with your rules. Quite annoyingly I have just moved into a new flat and alone for the first time ever and was quite looking forward to walking around naked because I could. Unfortunately, people in other buildings can see into my kitchen and I could get into trouble. I need to talk to my landlord about curtains.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
I like it.... i guess it has to do with getting older. I mean a lot of those nudists are older couples, or not?

Either way: In public i NEED my clothes to hide my doughy, pale body. In private: feels great to be FREE. Well i often wear a a towel like a toga or some very loose pants or something against the cold air *g*

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Aaah the human body, one of the most resilient bastions of taboo.

Over here in the UK the issue of whether your body is "right" is compounded by lets-gawp-at-the-lady-blubber shows hosted by "I can make you gorgeous so long as we can spent 3/4 of the episode laughing at you naked" presenters like Gok Wan.

Not to overly belittle Gok Wan, as what he does to the confidence of some people is excellent. It's just that he could do it someplace not on Television.

To answer your question:

In certain circumstances. We all have the same things on our body, the idea of the fear of nudity and our bodies is entirely a social construction. I was comfortable being naked with my ex, because she was (relatively) comfortable too. Suffice to say, however, I would not prarde on a stage for anything less than £25.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
The only time I?m comfortable naked is when I?m masturbating. Other than that, I just feel too exposed to the atmosphere, and my junk?s flopping about and getting in the way. Now and then, I like sleeping naked, since I?ve got the duvet around me and no-one will see that I?m not wearing anything if they walk in.

I walked round the house when I was home alone once (it was kind of a hot day too, IIRC), and I got a bit of a kick out of it, but then I just got bored.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
I like just wearing boxershorts when I'm at home chilling. Why am I not fully naked, you ask? It's nothing to do with anxiety or shame, but I don't like the feeling of my cock 'n balls just floppin' round.

But I think clothing is man's ultimate prison.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
im fat and ugly looking as shit, i also have unwanted huge boobs so, no bra on? ...oh my god the pain. i wont even let my cat see my naked, its just so freakin weirde. i know they dont care but still, everyone always judges you.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
At home on my own? I'm perfectly fine lounging around in my boxers provided nobody can see me, though going Full Monty and having my man parts flopping around everywhere isn't exactly my idea of comfort.

With someone else around?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure i'd rather make out with a belt sander/high 5 a circular saw/insert hyperbolic thing I'd rather do here. Seriously though, I really do hate my body and in it's current state I really can't see anyone reacting to it with anything other than derision or disappointment. >.>

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Public nudity is the limit. Otherwise sure, being home alone naked is comfy if the temperature's right.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I'm only comfortable naked if I'm in the shower, or if there is a nearby woman who is also naked.
It's being shirtless that bothers me more than being bottomless. I can casually walk around my apartment in a t-shirt and briefs, and I'll be fine, but the shirt stays on.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
I am indeed.
There's a reason every window around here has blinds.
Though I don't spend my free time nude as often as that would suggest.

Jayemsal

Dec 28, 2012
I cannot stand my body, but that kind of goes with being pre-HRT transgender. With time I hope this will change.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
No. Not at all. Not even around animals. I'm only naked in the shower. Otherwise I've got a shirt, shorts/pants and pair of boxers on.