Poll: Are you comfotable naked ?

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Most definitely. I'm Finnish, so I was practically raised in a sauna, and I still go to a sauna a couple times a week with my family, so being naked really isn't weird for me, because I've been naked weekly with different people in saunas since i was a child. Seriously, I can go to a sauna with any person in the world and not feel weird about being nude with them. I also sleep nude most of the time so that helps out too.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I don't mind walking around in my underwear while at home. At least when I am alone.

All naked? Nah, I don't like having the growth between my legs flailing about. Besides it could get chilly!

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
I have no issues with nudity, especially growing up with siblings who gave even less of a fuck about nudity, but I also dislike the feeling of not having some sort of pants on. I think it's the feeling of my legs rubbing together or something, but I just prefer having pants on. I'd rather go shirtless than pantsless any day, but being female, I can generally only do that at home, so I just settle by wearing looser-fitting clothing instead that's less noticeable for me.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Not really. I never want to sit anywhere, because, you know, that's my bare butt, and I poop from there.

There's only so much you can do while standing.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
i did for 1 month and that was it

seriously for one month of my life i just hung out in my room naked every chance i got and then i just didn't feel like doing it anymore