Poll: Are you going to be buried or cremated?

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Put me in a bin bag and leave me on the street, the council will take me eventually :p

Or when I'm about to die, rig up some chainsaws that swing down, cut me up and then get catapulted away to troll some police-officer as they try to solve what they think is a murder.

ex951753

Nov 11, 2010
If I really have to choose, I'd choose buried. In case if a zombie apocalypse ever happen, I'll be there.

Realistically though, I'm dead, bury me, burn me, chop me up into pieces, I really couldn't care less.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
Buried. FEAST MY MAGGOTS, FEAST!
Congrats! +2 points.

Also, I concur. I'm not sure entirely why, but burning myself seems like a waste. You know, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and people to...people? I think I just argued for cannibalism... 0.o

Vitagen

Apr 25, 2010
I've said this before and I'll say it again: I have no intention whatsoever of dying. However, once technology let's me cast aside this mortal shell, I'll probably collect some DNA from it so they can clone me a "skin" of some sort. Then I'll cremate the rest.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
They're both pretty shitty options. Cemetery plots are pretty expensive and they take up a lot of space. Cremation emits loads of carbon pollution. Ideally, I should just like to be chucked on a trash heap somewhere. Why not.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
I wanna be burned,then my ashes thrown in a locomotive firebox. I WILL BE ONE WITH ENGINE FOREVER!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would go with cremation so that I don't take up space in the earth/ cemetery and there is no way I cna come back as a zombie unless my ash can posess people somehow (which would be awesome).

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
I always felt that burning dead bodies was something you did to your enemies, it doesn't seem respectful, so I'd be buried

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I want somebody to keep samples of me, so I can be cloned in the far future.
And then I'll have my body donated to science. May as well get some more use out of it.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
I would like to be cremated and then mixed into Jessica Alba's body lotion.
Thank you.

EDIT: Felicia Day, Jensen Ackles, Johnny Depp or someone else I find attractive would work aswell. I'm not picky...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
DeanoTheGod said:
Woodsey said:
"the thought of my corpse rotting in a wooden box underground disgusts me,"

But being burnt to the extent that most of 'you' is actually the box they burned you in doesn't? Right then. At least they could dig you up and take you on day-trips for some time after you'd died, if you were buried.

I think I'll get buried at sea. I hear they give you lesbian mermaids in heaven if you do that.
Hmmm... Problem is they are lesbian... they wont be interested in you! And they will probably be fat, and butch... And they dont have the regular female anatomy, as they are lesbian!
Sigh.

EVERYBODY knows that in lesbian fantasies, you are miraculously the only man they want to sleep with still, and that none of them are butch.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
I want to be cremated.Well,cremated while being shot into space in a rocket.
If I'm lucky,while the people buried at sea get lesbian mermaids,I'll get lesbian space mermaids!
Everything is 20% better in space.FACT!

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
I guess it's not really my choice. Being buried is better for the planet, but you know, zombies.

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
in all honesty, i dont think i am going to be in much of state to care once the decision becomes relevant.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
im going to regenerate... but honestly, im gonna be cremated and then my ashes will be thrown off snowdon to a south wind... because im welsh and bloody proud

GeneralChaos

Dec 3, 2010
I'll be cryonically preserved. That way, since my brain will survive, I'll be able to return to active life in the future. Of course, after I die a second time I doubt that there will be anyone left to treat my body due to the difficulty of carrying out funeral rites after the heat death of the universe.