Poll: are you happy with your username.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
No. If I wouldn't like it, I would've made a new user right away.

I have chosen to use "Fraught", it's short, easy to remember and I like it.

Adjectives as usernames FTW!

confernal

Feb 5, 2009
I would very much like to get rid of 96 off BashnSmash96 and replace with nothing or somthing better.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Miata Lime is a cartoon "pimp" character I ha made ages ago. I wish I had enough skillz to actually make him real.

I don't know, given the chance, I might change it.

Can't you buy a card that lets you change it? I think my friend did that

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I'm happy: I made up my name. It's completely original, so no crazy numbers or anything like that. It's nice having one of the only original names on Xbox Live. :D

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
goatzilla8463 said:
Goat is my general nickname and I use it everywhere, even if my friends tell me it sucks.
This.

ThreeWords is my internetz-name, and I use it on all electronic things that need names.

And if you say it's boring, well, at least it'll never be taken by someone else

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I'm very happy with GrinningManiac, but I voted "No", do you know why?

The question is "are you happy"

The top answer starts with "no", the bottom with "god yes".

I got confused. Please be more clear

October Country

Dec 21, 2008
I would change it since I didn't really think too carefully about it when I chose one. My PSN username is quite long and in Danish, so most people won't be able to read or pronounce it properly.
Fortunately, I don't play a lot of multiplayer, so it's not a very big deal.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
when I set my xbox account up Steamer86 was the name I used for everything. I still use it for some things now but when I began playing WoW and other online games I came up with Crotalidian which is now also my PSN Handle so if I get back to my xbox live i would change my Gamertag. Just hope it doesnt get ninja'd first.....

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I'm happy with all my usernames minus my PSN one. My cousin took my megapenguinx name and so I had to use megapenguinx2. Oh well, he plays a ton more games on his PS3 than I do (I play the same ones over and over again because I can't afford new ones yet lol).

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I'll be honest, I'm not with mine anymore - I do have a new one for other forums, but it seems pointless creating a new one here just to get a different name, heh.

ChaosTheory3133

Jan 13, 2009
I don't mind my SN, the only thing I get frustrated at is I look at some of the creative people/names on the escapist and wonder why I never thought of them. ;)