Poll: Are you Homophobic??

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
Yes, I have a phobia of homosexuals, whenever I see one I back into a corner, start sobbing while shouting "make them go away, make them go away". The worst episodes end up in a catatonic-like state, where I feel the fabric of society and of my morality is tearing apart. It's terrible really.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
I chalked it up as a little, but not because I fear them. I went with that option because I don't want to be witness to gay guys(and butch women) getting affectionate in front of me, and more often than not I find Im not a particularly big fan of gay guys hitting on me, although sometimes when Im in a daper mood I'll as usual turn down thier advances and then later think of it as an odd sort of compliment

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I completley support the rights and equality of the BTGL (or whatever) community

That said, I hate...hate "camp" people. No matter their sexual preference. They are attention-seeking, loud, brash people who annoy me and annoy everyone else.

s-l-u-g

Sep 5, 2008
i'm not homophobic.

But I'm not a fan of people who think they deserve special treatment because they're gay, disabled, a minority, religious, etc, etc. And then go on to say "treat me like an equal!"

It's those kind of gays that annoy me.

The rest are fine. I don't bother them, they don't bother me.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
I'm not homophobic.

...Unless ofcourse the gay couple in question are two werewolves.
Ahh you win the thread sir.

I am not homophobic in any way, that being said I am in favour of two girls kissing but uncomfortable with two guys kissing. I am a horny teenager so the concept of females touching each other is awesome... However I have seen gay guys kissing and to be honest it just makes me uncomfortable... don't know why but it does, perhaps I am just not used to seeing it.

Oh and I dislike super flamboyant gays because they are just plain annoying...

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
I'm not homphobic but I would slightly freak if a homosexual would think I was homo too. I also agree with a statement Leonardo Da Vinci said "It's a wonder how the human species hasn't died out seeing as the male genitalia is so ugly".

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Um. No. I'm bi, and I neither frighten nor hate myself, so...

Also, I think it's kind of silly to be homophobic. It's like hating someone for having blue eyes. Some people say that it's a choice, but did you choose to be straight? You can't help who you're attracted to. That's why I'm a strong proponent of gay marriage. Any argument homophobic people come up with against it can be refuted with either "Oh hey, our country's government is based on the separation of church and state" or simple common sense ("Gay couples can't reproduce!" "Neither can infertile straight people, and we let them get married." "Children need male and female role models at home!" "Right, and that's why we expressly forbid single parents to raise children.").

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
personally I think that would be a bit hypocritical of me, being pansexual and all.... I've also been trying to get a gay friend of mine out of the closet for almost a year now... I blame his parents, they actually kicked him out of the house for it T.T

Edit: also two cute guys making out is HOT :D

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
I am religious, to an extent I think it is wrong, but I am not going to go apeshit over someone who is gay and I am not going to treat them differently, just leave me out of it and were cool.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
no, considering im bisexual it'd be sorta hippocritical, though i dont like the overly flamboyant gays they annoy the fuck out of me prancing about and being all loud and such.

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
smurf_you said:
personally I think that would be a bit hypocritical of me, being pansexual and all.... I've also been trying to get a gay friend of mine out of the closet for almost a year now... I blame his parents, they actually kicked him out of the house for it T.T

Edit: also two cute guys making out is HOT :D
just out of curiosity what is pansexual?

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
No problem what so ever, I'm actually a protesant Christian and my personal view on it is that it's all ok. I've even gotten drunk and made out with a guy on a few occasions, almost as many time as I have girls... err yeah. I don't feel uncomfortable watching it, no more than watching heterosexual people taking part in heavy petting infront of you.

People who experiment with their sexuality for no real reason but to be different from the crowd, that's a different kettle of fish. You should only do it if you really are sexually orientated that way, it's not something oyu can just chose to do, you often can't control what you're attracted to. But when you do it simply for the sake of it, it devalues that whole lifestyle I think and turns it into a selfish act of percieved individualism and rebellion rather than real affection or attraction.

It's different from what I did because... we were both straight and very drunk, and I was kinda in love with his girl friend if that factors into it...

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Nope. I used to be, but then I realized that I'm into guys as well so... it'd be kind of hard to be homophobic. However, I don't like PDAs regardless of sexual orientation; holding hands is one thing, but if you're going to start making out do it somewhere else.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
A little, yes. I'm fine with homosexuals as long as they aren't constantly broadcasting the fact that they're gay.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Not in anyway. If you don't push your sexuality onto me, I don't to you. If I say I'm straight, move on stranger. I don't care that you are gay, I just care if you try to convert me.
This is my view point on sexuality, religion, and opinions. You can tell me about it and I wont act disgusted or judge you in any way but the moment that you either flaunt about it or attempt to force it on me I tend to get irritated.