Poll: Are you mad about the delay of Watch Dogs?

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Not fussed. I'll probably be buying it for PS4 depending on how well the PC version runs. I think my rig is on the borderline of the recommended specs. Since I'm not getting a PS4 until sometime next year I can wait.

Meinos Kaen

Jun 17, 2009
Nah. We already have Bethesda who pushes forward half-finished games. Better for Ubisoft to not go down that road, especially with such a sweet game.

tlgAlaska

Dec 6, 2010
Where is the option for disappointed acceptance? I was a little bit hyped to play it next month, but there's nothing I can do about it and at least it gives me time for the XCom-DLC.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I was going to wait for a review and my game library is large enough as is to tide me over until its eventual release. There are also going to be a slew of other games coming out before it that I will want to play - Black Flag for example, by the same publisher.

I'm not upset about Wasteland 2's development cycle, Stick of Truth's cycle, Chaos Chronicle's cycle, State of Decay's PC conversion, GTAV's PC conversion either. I'll be happy to play it when it's out.

Got a lot to look forward to.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
I've gotta say, of games that have been delayed, this is one I was really looking forward to... but I'm looking forward to it because I expect it to be good, and if they need more time for that, fine. What does irritate me is that they announced it with less than a month to go - once there's only about a month and a half to go, I assume that it's not going to be terribly delayed by anything more than a couple of weeks, and I let myself get more excited - they should have made this call earlier, but hey, I'll bear with it.

fezgod

Dec 7, 2012
Not really minding waiting a few more months for this game. Delaying a game for a short time to perfect it is usually better than releasing a buggy/incomplete game.

Plus, if it wasn't delayed I would've been forced to choice on whether to get Watch Dogs or Arkham Origins - that would've been pretty hard.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Well I guess I'm kinda disappointed that I have to wait a little longer to play it, but I'd much rather the game be late and be well made than come out before it's ready and be buggy.

They've made the right decision in delaying it.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
I have it pre-ordered and don't mind the delay, we always say we want the big companies to stop rushing games and here Ubisoft is doing what we ask, it'd be hypercritcal to get mad now. I just hope its for quality as they claim and not something else causing it. Besides I got plenty of games to keep me busy till then.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Not at all. For one, Ubisoft not rushing the game is a good thing. For another, I'd want to get it on a next gen console and I really can't afford one right now. :)

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Not mad, but disappointed. It amazes me that video games have gone on so long without using Chicago as a city; especially considering how much the city varies from section to section.
I was really looking forward to playing it this year.