Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
My parents are divorced. My mother has been divorced twice, once before I was born though.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
jackpackage200 said:
Hey guys I'm doin a survey for a college course and i need to know, are your parents divorced?
And yes mine are divorced, with my mom dating the worlds biggest tool

EDIT: Of course the one time i needed the poll button to work it fails
Might be a bit late, I'd advise asking a mod to merge this thread with one you make that has a working poll.
My parents divorced back when I was three, but I don't think this counts as a proper survey. It's not random, the only people who answer will be the ones who choose to. I don't see how that would affect results, but the point is it could.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
They're still married, but they're no longer a couple and are both pursuing extramarital relationships with mutual consent. It's complicated, but I'm grateful that my sister and I didn't have to go through that whole messy process that so many of you seem to have.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, still married after 32 years. And it seems like they'll continue that trend for quite some time.

deus-ex-machina

Jan 22, 2010
My parents were happily married but then my dad died three years ago. Dunno if that throws a spanner in the works of your survey, but I guess technically, no they're not divorced.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Guess for the benefit of a survey, however reliable it may or may not be, I'll inform you that my parents are indeed divorced.

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
My biological parents divorced a few months before I was born, my adopted parents are happily married, this year is their 20th Anniversary.