Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Nope.
I can imagine more of the divorced parents people are obligated to post, so it'll be a little skewed.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
Mine are not.

Though in my opinion they should be with my Dad being the world's biggest fuckcunt.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Both of mine are divorced and remarried.

They got divorced on my fourth birthday :'(

jackpackage200 said:
EDIT: Of course the one time i needed the poll button to work it fails
Well Time to do number crunching the ol'fashioned way. It is good experience for the future assuming this college course applies to your intended career.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
Funny you ask that now... they are freshly divorced. Mother's fault, she's a sodding *****. Strong word? What can I say, I hate injustice.

wottabout

May 4, 2011
My parents are still married after twenty-some years, but they both went through divorces before they met each other. I think that this led them to take their relationship more slowly, so they were sure that they loved each other before marrying.

Also, as others have probably mentioned, your answers might be skewed because people with divorced parents are [probably] more likely to click this thread.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Yup.Mine divorced about 2 years ago after being separated for several years.They should have done it a long time before that if you ask me

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
They aren't technically but they're on that route. Just a question of when my mother is done mooching off my hard-working dad who is dealing with a mental problem...Yeah my mum isn't exactly someone I'm proud to be of relation to