Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
While my mom did divorce my two older siblings' father, her and my father never got divorced on account of them never having gotten married in the first place. They were split up for as long as I can remember, though, and probably only stayed in contact because of me.

Naal

Feb 24, 2009
My birth parents were never married, but my mom has been with my step dad ever since I was a year old. I'm now 24.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Nope, still together (and, as far as I can tell, happily married).

I suppose I should consider myself lucky that I grew up with both parents working in tandem; not a lot of people can say that.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Nope, they are still in the highschool sweetheart phase at 50. Which is really annoying since they make me drive them places so they can drink then make-out in the backseat.

BitterCold

Sep 5, 2011
No. My parents were married for nearly 30 years. My mom died a few years back and my dad has since remarried.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Your poll isn't working but I'm sure half the people here have already stated that.

OT: No, my parents aren't divorced.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
No. Actually this thread doesn't have any discussion value right now, add something for us to talk about OP. Thank ye!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Yes, they are. They separated when I was about three, though, not actually getting divorced until much later, so it didn't change a lot.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
My parents were never married.

My Stepfather was married to my mom for 25 years. The marriage ended with her death 7 months ago.