Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Yeah they are. Technically, my parents separated when I was 5 years old. After my dad pretty much walked out on my 5th birthday.

But the divorce didn't finalize until 6 years after.

adragonofgold

Mar 18, 2010
Divorced yes, but I was 24ish and not living at home. Also I was told by phone call.... and it was Valentines Day.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Yep.
And just this year thanks to my grandmother's senility I learned my mom was married once before my father.
She left him because he didn't want kids, so I'm thankful.

lady man lady

Apr 1, 2011
my parents are still married, but i don't know how happily. im pretty sure it will last the rest of their lives, they just hit 19 or 20 years

Tryforlive

Sep 1, 2009
yup my dad took my college fund got a motorcycle and left my family with a $25000 debt looking back im laughing

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
My parents are not divorced. Although my Dad divorced his first wife awhile before marrying my Mom.

Also I'm going to have to second Kargathia's earlier query. I don't think an anonymous online survey is very reliable.

Popo5

Jul 11, 2009
Mine aren't.. at least, not yet. But they will be in a few months. It would've already happened, but if she left him now, he'd testify against her in a separate court case in a month.