Poll: Assasin's Creed, PC, $9.99, worth it? Please respond ASAP

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
On steam now. Is it worth it?

I have a PC that can run it maxed out. Please respond soon.

nightinferno

Feb 11, 2009
I had it when it was $60 on the 360 and thought it was worth it, so I see why not. Yea, at times it does get repetitive (okay, so a little more than just sometimes), but overall the game is beautifully done and there's essentially no where you can't go.

Plus you'll fall in love the assassin's blade, coming up behind unsuspecting people and stabbing them in the back, and I also love throwing knives at the archers on roof tops.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Yes, I'd say its worth it. You're guaranteed to have fun for at least a few hours, towards the end you may find it a little repetitive. Still definitely worth ten dollars though.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Definitely.

I'm with Max on this one in regards to the story and such. It more or less requires you to use a little imagination once you control Altair. (At least I did to basically forget about the bizarre story) that and the strange details in the design that Yahtzee points out.

I thought it was fun beating up civilians and slaughtering a standing army which is good value for 10 bucks. The sprawling vistas and beautiful graphics are worth 10 bucks imho.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
Ok, I've bought it. I have to say, Max's thing sold it to me. I love free-running, and the story...whatever. I know it sucks but imo it doesn't matter. I wanna shank people. Thank you everyone!

Dr Spaceman

Sep 22, 2008
I just bought it too. Always a bit suspicious about paying a full $50 for it, but $10 for a fully-featured major release barely a year after it came out? Yes, please.

Freedon Nad

Feb 5, 2009
Any game that would be worth 10LOCAL MONEY here I would consider dirt cheap. Assassin's Creed, however, will be worth a lot more for yoears to come though.

sighh

Mar 3, 2009
[Gavo said:
]Ok, I've bought it. I have to say, Max's thing sold it to me. I love free-running, and the story...whatever. I know it sucks but imo it doesn't matter. I wanna shank people. Thank you everyone!
The story doesn't suck, it just doesn't answer many questions.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Yes, I thought that it was worth full price so of course I recommend buying it for 9.99 dollars.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I didn't like the game, but $10 is pretty good.
Wait... This would be American Dollars correct?

*does maths working out difference between US dollar and currency of own country*

No. Not worth it.

Edit: Ah. It appears you have already bought it.

doctorwhofan

Mar 20, 2009
gorgeous game, beautiful. THe jumping from a high point was awesome!! The ending sucked but the game was wonderful.

PS: watch out for those beggers!

seitori

Feb 12, 2008
It's a good experience, definitely worth the $10.

A word of warning, though, as you might have already heard: there's no ending. Not just a cliffhanger, they literally didn't write an ending.