Poll: Bacon and you!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Now after reading the thread where people were asked would they give up meat for superpowers many people said no...Because of bacon and well this surprised me and made me think that possibly bacon was a meat that descended from the heavens and has been given to earthlings as a holy treat...But then I realised I DON'T like Bacon. Even today while talking to friends people are shocked by my non-bacon eating!

So well my question is "do you eat bacon and is it really that good? and am I monster for not?"

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Actually, according to Monday Night Combat...

Bacon gives you superpowers!

It's good, but I prefer on the side, like with eggs or something. So, it's usually paired with something I like better.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Bacon is awesome, not the greatest meat ever, but it is quite good none the less.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Bacon's pretty damn good. It's no fillet steak, sure, but it's good!

Chocolate is the reason I wouldn't trade eating non-vegan foods for superpowers.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Not my favorite meat but it IS my favorite accent meat! Wrap other foods in bacon or use the oil for cooking other stuff, fuck yeah!!!

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Bacon is pretty good but also very short. By that I mean that it's so thin, small, and scarce that I can never enjoy enough of it.

I bought a box for over $3 but it only had around 10 strips. Each time I made bacon and eggs I used half the box.

And even when I eat the bacon all by myself, it still doesn't seem like enough bacon.

So yeah, bacon is good, but also dissapointing.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I don't eat bacon anymore for a number of reasons.
To the mods: this is meant to mess with Souplex, not an actual attempt to troll
Fuck bacon, fuck it up the ass!

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
No thanks. Vegetarian here. I didn't even really like it before I stopped eating meat; I much preferred beef or chicken.

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
i think wings are better than bacon
its good, but if i could have super powers for not eating it , then i wouldn't eat it

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
The smell is deeeelicious but the actual taste is never as good as the smell, in my opinion. Probably why I never bothered to start eating meat again, it never seems to really hit the spot.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Bacon kicks ass though it is not my favorite meat, roast duck holds that position.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
I love bacon, but my favorite meat is steak. Especially steak that is different, like a good teriyaki steak is a delicious.

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Bacon goes great on my deep fried hot dog, covered in lard and dipped in fudge, with a little sprinkles added on top, also.

Super Edit: Steak is rather scrumptious, also.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
English bacon tastes about 500000000000000 times better than American bacon, BELIEVE ME! If any of you American folk know of any english "pubs" which do english bacon butties than go and buy one, and never look back!

However, its not my favourite meat, but its still awesome!