Poll: Bacon and you!

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
One of my favourite meals is chopped up bacon and onions, scrambled egg and rice.. all mixed together with soysauce. Best thing evar.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I love bacon. I have even had bacon flavoured water and Ice cream. It is truly my favourite meat.

EDIT- try snapping up extremely crispy bacon in mashed potato (with lots of butter) with sliced boiled egg and mayo. Mix it all together with some cracked black pepper and enjoy!

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
If its real pork bacon, not that turkey shit, I love it, its better than sex.

Wertornion

Aug 29, 2010
Bacon flavoured icecream? uh? How on earth can someone come up with that? :p
I like bacon but that is a step to far for me. For me is bacon something for breakfast or on a insane hamburger or so.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Y'know what might be even more awesome than bacon? Bacon SPAM!

...slice it thin and fry it up, just like you would bacon for an amazing BLT (or would that be a BSLT?) Maybe add a little avocado, some pepper-jack cheese...good lord, I should've eaten breakfast today!

EDIT: I've also had a delicious bacon maple bar from this donut shop in Oregon (a co-worker brought one back for me.) Basic maple bar donut but under the maple frosting were 2 strips of bacon. I think it would've been better had it been done with bacon crumbles in the donut itself but it was still really tasty.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I already talked about Bacon on the Vegan/superpower thread, so i'll just quote myself:
2xDouble said:
Like being vegetarian or vegan, some people like Bacon and some don't. However, the general consensus among meat lovers is that Bacon is the crown prince of delicious meats. Surpassed only by King Prime Rib and Queen (favorite Steak cut, personally I like Ribeye) and followed closely by little Chicken. For us (well, me at least), that's not really worth giving up, even for superpowers.
2xDouble said:
Besides, meat has its own superpowers. It's Super Effective against vegans. behold!:
(Yes, I know that was a hot dog.)

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I love Bacon, and it's close second to beef in my list of favourite meats. I could just go for a Bacon and Egg sandwich about now...

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
Everything gets better with bacon. Is it my favourite meat? Yes, yes it is. It will make you sick if its all you eat but it tastes pretty damn good.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
It has been scientifically proven that bacon tastes awesomely awesome. So when you say you don't like it; well, no offense, but you are contradicting scientific evidence.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I like bacon, but don't eat it all that often. Not all that good for me, so I don't eat it much.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I only enjoy bacon anymore if it's in a BLT sandwich.
Bacon on its own just taste bland to me.

Je Suis Ubermonkey

Jun 10, 2010
My thumb got a bit burned once. Smelled like bacon. I started salivating and thought about having a little nibble.

Yes I like bacon so much that I contemplated auto-cannibalism.