Poll: Bacon and you!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Judas Iscariot said:
Baldry said:
Because of bacon and well this surprised me and made me think that possibly bacon was a meat that descended from the heavens and has been given to earthlings as a holy treat
I have this theory see. Its just a random theory but well, I believe that that was Gods punishment to the Jews for killing Jesus. They were forbidden from eating bacon.
That is why people have been attacking them for centuries! How can you trust someone who does not eat bacon! Hitlers main argument as to why they needed to be wiped out was just that one line. "They don't eat bacon..."
Screw the obvious floods and plagues. Just forbid them bacon and watch them suffer!
God indeed works in mysterious ways.
Ah yes but...If the Jewish people are the "Gods chosen people" then why wouldn't they be allowed to eat the "holy bacon"!? Unless bacon is either the Devil's meat or a test to see who is worthy enough to enter heaven for not eating meat!

[HEADING=2]REPENT BACON! IF YOU WISH TO ENTER HEAVEN![/HEADING]

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Judas Iscariot said:
Baldry said:
They killed Jesus and most of them still deny the act blaming it on the Romans.
Only when they have suffered for and accepted their sin will they be allowed to nosh on the most yummiest of yummies.

[HEADING=1]REPENT YE SINNERS AND BE WELCOMED BACK INTO THE SALTY ARMS OF BACON![/HEADING]
BUT JESUS WAS JEWISH!!! If God would not let his only son eat bacon then isn't it obvious that the bacon is bad! (Not taste wise according to 344 people)

[HEADING=1]DO NOT BELIEVE THE HEATHEN, HE WILL FEED YOU BACON AND BRING YOU INTO THE DEPTH'S OF HELL[/HEADING]
Zeeky_Santos said:
Baldry said:
All beef and no bacon makes Jack a dull boy.
Well....i'll be over...there *runs away*

kDanthe

Freelance Badge Collector
Aug 7, 2007
I personally belive that bacon should be wrapped in bacon, folded into a bacon sausage and then wrapped in bacon... I also belive that it's very likely that even more bacon can be wrapped around the bacon that has already been applied.
I also belive that it should be the holy mission of bacon enthousiasts everywhere to find new ways of wrapping even more stuff in bacon.

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I love bacon. Bacon is amazing. Bacon is the food people use to make other food better!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Judas Iscariot said:
Baldry said:
Bacon was allowed, in fact it was their main food until they killed Jesus. And since it was not only their but also Jesus's favourite food their punishment for killing him was to never taste it again.

[HEADING=1]EATETH OF THE HOLY BACON AND BE WELCOMED UNTO THE ARMS OF THE LORD!
WE ALSO HAVE PIE![/HEADING]​
As far back as 586 BC we have evidence that the Jew's didn't eat bacon! So why would Jesus eat the dreaded bacon! Also Jesus was resurrected several day's later, this was because he had never eaten bacon!

[HEADING=1]REPENT ALL WHO WISH TO ENTER INTO THE GOOD GRACES OF GOD AND THROW AWAY YOUR BACON AND NEVER EAT IT AGAIN![/HEADING]

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Queen Michael said:
It has been scientifically proven that bacon tastes awesomely awesome. So when you say you don't like it; well, no offense, but you are contradicting scientific evidence.
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy ************.

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
Treefingers said:
Argtee said:
Also: Why don't you eat bacon?
Are you some kind of monster!?
Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
If pigs are filthy, all animals are. They play in mud to clean their skin of pests and to cool down.
Fish swim around in their on shit all day and are full of parasites, chickens, turkeys, ducks and geese walk around in their shit all day and gets tons of infections. Cows shit down themselves. Goats eats anything they can. Only moderate clean farm animal is a sheep since they shit pellets and only piss down themselves. Vegetables are grown in shit. You are full of it.

Don't diss the piggies, they are smarter than the rest of the animals I mentioned combined. And tastier.

OT:
Bacon and rocketry.

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Hateren47 said:
Treefingers said:
Argtee said:
Also: Why don't you eat bacon?
Are you some kind of monster!?
Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
If pigs are filthy, all animals are. They play in mud to clean their skin of pests and to cool down.
Fish swim around in their on shit all day and are full of parasites, chickens, turkeys, ducks and geese walk around in their shit all day and gets tons of infections. Cows shit down themselves. Goats eats anything they can. Only moderate clean farm animal is a sheep since they shit pellets and only piss down themselves. Vegetables are grown in shit. You are full of it.

Don't diss the piggies, they are smarter than the rest of the animals I mentioned combined. And tastier.
Chill out, Honey Bunny.