Poll: Best time of day for a roll in the hay?

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Nighttime, it helps me sleep.

Though my partner has a knack of jumping me in the mornings when I'm not expecting it.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
Zantos said:
Anytime baby! But if I had to pick it would be afternoon. So I can sing afternoon delight while I do it.
+2 internets for you.

OT; Anytime, really. As long as she doesn't wake me up with it in the morning. XP
tsk tsk. but sometimes in the mornings is the best time. Actually I prefer night time cause its when I'm more awake.
I wouldn't know, would I? XD
well you know lack of experience on your part luv...........[sub][sup](Just wait til I come over there ;])[/sup][/sub]

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I don't really have a preferred time. But I don't like going at it around lunchtime.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Generic Gamer said:
That you backpedaled from your stance as to the rules tells me you're making things up as you go. That you would rather pointless threads that ask an irrelevant question with no inbuilt discussion value whatsoever, to debates that play a vital roll in human equality and law making, simply because you wish to seemingly argue beyond the rules or fear having your opinion attacked (it isn't clear which) tells me you're not ready for an actual discussion.
Look kid, I've seen you around this forum and all you do is get bitchy when a thread you're in isn't permanently in agreement with you. People like you are the reason that we can't seriously discuss serious issues. Since a serious discussion is beyond you I prefer kiddy threads because then maybe, just maybe you can reel your neck in and act age-appropriate.

But no. No, once again you have to insult the thread and someone in it. Well tell me this; do you think the gay community really appreciates people like you acting as their PR men? Do you think that what you and others like you do in threads is really conducting "debates that play a vital roll in human equality and law making"? It's not, it's called whining like a *****. None of the threads on here are actually worth anything to the gay/transgender communities because they aren't discussions, they're insults by little people like you against others who don't share your beliefs. You know what people think when they read some drivel spouted in one of those threads? I'll give you a hint; it's not "go you! Show The Man!" It's "christ alive, those gays are so uptight and rude!"

You haven't accomplished a single thing since you joined this forum other than being rude, confrontational and trying to make yourself feel smarter by insulting others. Nothing you have talked about has mattered in any tiny little way, you could've been discussing your shoelaces for all the good you've done the World.

Welcome to the fucking Internet.
As amazing a response as that was (seriously), the best defense against pushy thread derails has always been to simply ignore the offender. With nothing to feed the bile, they just go away.

If you guys really want to keep insulting each other, private messages work just as well.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
Zantos said:
Anytime baby! But if I had to pick it would be afternoon. So I can sing afternoon delight while I do it.
+2 internets for you.

OT; Anytime, really. As long as she doesn't wake me up with it in the morning. XP
tsk tsk. but sometimes in the mornings is the best time. Actually I prefer night time cause its when I'm more awake.
I wouldn't know, would I? XD
well you know lack of experience on your part luv...........[sub][sup](Just wait til I come over there ;])[/sup][/sub]
Well, I make it a point to acknowledge your failures. That way you correct them. [sub] [sub] I still want a break during that week. ¬_¬ [/sub] [/sub]
Failures? Me? What failures? [sub][sup]Maybe. depends on how nice I feel like being but don't count on it[/sup][/sub]

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
GeorgW said:
I'd say around 4 PM. You're not tired, you have time and so on.
you want to make it about 3, so then you have enough time to go all afternoon, shower then cook dinner naked with them.
maybe do some multi tasking

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Failures? Me? What failures? [sub][sup]Maybe. depends on how nice I feel like being but don't count on it[/sup][/sub]
Na, I meant my failures. You have enough experience. XP [sub] [sub] I dunno if thats good or bad. *shifty eyes* [/sub] [/sub]
psh. I doubt you have such failures. [sub][sub] it depends on your own opinion ya sexy scot ;] However, experience has not that much to do with it[/sub][/sub]

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
binnsyboy said:
Zantos said:

Also it has to be while wearing a chain and a turtleneck sweater.
Ninja'd! Ah well...

I'd say afternoon to evening, I guess. Any time, day or night is good though. But y'know, when it's right it's right, why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?

*sigh* Some part of me hoped I'd be able to post this video before anyone else. Alas, 'twas not to be.

Anyway, science is going to be needed to test which is best. Try all options repeatedly, see which you prefer, see which the other sex-ee prefers, asssign values based on preference, and whichever has the highest value wins. Have I ruined sex for anyone yet?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I'm not a farmer so I do not have a readily available supply of hay. Actually I've never 'gotten busy' in the 'hay' if you know what I mean.

Kinokohatake

Jul 11, 2010
Since I have three kids, night time is the best so I don't have any kids trying to jump on my back while I'm...doing things.
Ishadus said:
Generic Gamer said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Generic Gamer said:
That you backpedaled from your stance as to the rules tells me you're making things up as you go. That you would rather pointless threads that ask an irrelevant question with no inbuilt discussion value whatsoever, to debates that play a vital roll in human equality and law making, simply because you wish to seemingly argue beyond the rules or fear having your opinion attacked (it isn't clear which) tells me you're not ready for an actual discussion.
Look kid, I've seen you around this forum and all you do is get bitchy when a thread you're in isn't permanently in agreement with you. People like you are the reason that we can't seriously discuss serious issues. Since a serious discussion is beyond you I prefer kiddy threads because then maybe, just maybe you can reel your neck in and act age-appropriate.

But no. No, once again you have to insult the thread and someone in it. Well tell me this; do you think the gay community really appreciates people like you acting as their PR men? Do you think that what you and others like you do in threads is really conducting "debates that play a vital roll in human equality and law making"? It's not, it's called whining like a *****. None of the threads on here are actually worth anything to the gay/transgender communities because they aren't discussions, they're insults by little people like you against others who don't share your beliefs. You know what people think when they read some drivel spouted in one of those threads? I'll give you a hint; it's not "go you! Show The Man!" It's "christ alive, those gays are so uptight and rude!"

You haven't accomplished a single thing since you joined this forum other than being rude, confrontational and trying to make yourself feel smarter by insulting others. Nothing you have talked about has mattered in any tiny little way, you could've been discussing your shoelaces for all the good you've done the World.

Welcome to the fucking Internet.
As amazing a response as that was (seriously), the best defense against pushy thread derails has always been to simply ignore the offender. With nothing to feed the bile, they just go away.

If you guys really want to keep insulting each other, private messages work just as well.
I'm sort of upset that Generic Gamer got in trouble for this. If anything Snowy Rainbow should have been in trouble for being a total troll.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Na, I meant my failures. You have enough experience. XP [sub] [sub] I dunno if thats good or bad. *shifty eyes* [/sub] [/sub]
psh. I doubt you have such failures. [sub][sub] it depends on your own opinion ya sexy scot ;] However, experience has not that much to do with it[/sub][/sub]
Well I've done it once, and that was a failure. XP [sub] [sub] It helps during hillwalking at night though. [/sub] [/sub]
Depends on what happened to determine if it was a failure [sub][sub] I just got you really curious with that one huh? [/sub][/sub]

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
cookieXkiller said:
GeorgW said:
I'd say around 4 PM. You're not tired, you have time and so on.
you want to make it about 3, so then you have enough time to go all afternoon, shower then cook dinner naked with them.
maybe do some multi tasking
I agree, but I'm rarely home by 3...

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
Well I've done it once, and that was a failure. XP [sub] [sub] It helps during hillwalking at night though. [/sub] [/sub]
Depends on what happened to determine if it was a failure [sub][sub] I just got you really curious with that one huh? [/sub][/sub]
Me being drunk? =p [sub][sub] Of course you did. You want it more than me. ¬_¬ [/sub] [/sub]
yeah you told me the story already [sub][sub] maaaaaybe......and don't give me that look kitty[/sub][/sub]