Poll: Best time of day for a roll in the hay?

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
aprilmarie said:
yeah you told me the story already [sub][sub] maaaaaybe......and don't give me that look kitty[/sub][/sub]
There you go! =D [sub][sub] No maybe about it, you would. I'm honestly expecting something resembling burns in certain areas. [/sub][/sub]
silly kitty [sub][sub] maaaaaybe. maybe burns maybe just places of blood loss either by whip, knife, or nails[/sub][/sub]

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Any time. Morning is risky because of morning-breath, but sex is sex whenever you have it.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
Thomas Guy said:
I'm sort of upset that Generic Gamer got in trouble for this. If anything Snowy Rainbow should have been in trouble for being a total troll.
I agree, but I think it may have been for his "whining like a *****" comment mostly. *shrug* but what are you going to do? Rules are rules, and life isn't always fair. Eloquent trolls are harder to corner and punish if they're careful. Hence why simply ignoring them is the wiser strategy.

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
GeorgW said:
cookieXkiller said:
GeorgW said:
I'd say around 4 PM. You're not tired, you have time and so on.
you want to make it about 3, so then you have enough time to go all afternoon, shower then cook dinner naked with them.
maybe do some multi tasking
I agree, but I'm rarely home by 3...
maybe on weekends then?
since during the week I work at night so im usually awake at noon
then again im on funeral leave so i've had all the time in the world.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Valagetti said:
Pers
Capt. Crankypants said:
I like Night-time. Can always be preceeded by wonderful things, and the mood is fantastic, so many ways to make your special girl feel romanced. Night-time walk/swim/cuddle in the park. Good times ;)
Personally I'm getting a vibe from Crankypants across the forum, maybe I'll give him my number and see if we have the same IP address, possibly we can swap some posts, followed by a personal mail in my inbox... and some other sexual puns.
Hah, fantastic. I love entendre. And puns. I can only assume you share my preference on hay-rolling times then?

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
Evening. Call me what you want but I can't think of anything better than sleeping together after sleeping together, haha.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
My nocturnal-ish schedule means that 'afternoon' = 'morning', sooo...

Waking up and having a romp is fantastic, but I love the late evening (midday by my body clock) rolling around because we're awake and alert, and it's the best way to laze a bit.

[small]And there's just something to be said for waking him with a good BJ...[/small]

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
J03bot said:
binnsyboy said:
Zantos said:
Anytime baby! But if I had to pick it would be afternoon. So I can sing afternoon delight while I do it.

Also it has to be while wearing a chain and a turtleneck sweater.
Ninja'd! Ah well...

I'd say afternoon to evening, I guess. Any time, day or night is good though. But y'know, when it's right it's right, why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?

*sigh* Some part of me hoped I'd be able to post this video before anyone else. Alas, 'twas not to be.

Anyway, science is going to be needed to test which is best. Try all options repeatedly, see which you prefer, see which the other sex-ee prefers, asssign values based on preference, and whichever has the highest value wins. Have I ruined sex for anyone yet?
No. No, you haven't. This reminds me of a story: I lost my virginity a good couple years before anyone else in my age group that I knew of, and I was talking to my friend about it, and he uttered the single dumbest sentence that I've ever heard. There are reasons not to do it early (fortunately it was fine for me) but this isn't one of them: "since you did it early, aren't you going to get bored of it, or something?" poor chap never did get his man card back...

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
InterAirplay said:
Ambi said:
Yeah, but...

Well actually, I don't know until I try different things, I'm guessing night though.
...I'm sorry, are you saying that song is supposed to be sexy? =|

Still, I'd rather listen to THAT while... uh, let's go for a stupid euphamism here.... "sowing my wild oats" than listen to frigging Barry White. Eugh.
No, I don't know what's sexy. Lyrical content just happened to be relevant to the thread.

Barry White, that just makes me laugh.

InterAirplay said:
I might as well vomit up a few suggestions of my own, then...

This one is a bit odd, but fuck it, here it goes.

That last one would just be sad.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
During the day time. I am most relaxed at that point. Also the my arch-nemesis the Sun decides to to get his sun rays all over my TV making gaming impossible. One day you sonofabitch..........I will buy curtains.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
definately morning. seriously, then you can be in a good mood all day instead of just the rest of the day for doing it later.