Poll: Body modifications?

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Viirin said:
MassiveGeek said:
Viirin said:
I originally wanted to get a septum piercing too. I did have both nipples pierced before, but I took them out because they weren't healing right. I also had a total of 5 earrings in my left ear (full circle). I also did my own Prince Albert, and designed my own tribal tattoo that's barbed wire that transforms into rose branches, then back into barbed wire. That's on my left bicep.

As of right now, I only have a P.A., and... I should get my hole stretcher and see if I even have 3 of the 5 holes in my left ear... I'll do that today.

If I had the money, I'd also do metal implanting, and I was extremely interested in getting horns bolted on to my head once I saw it on TV one day. I also want more tattoos, and want to get my nipples pierced again, and also want to get a Jacob's Ladder (I'd describe it just in case my terminology is wrong but I don't wanna get banned).
You sound like a really awesome person.

<3
Thanks! *swoon* back at ya. Yeah, nerdy me, I even called some plastic surgeons in my area when I heard of the metal implanting and asked them about that, but they said they didn't do it. I kind of want to find an anesthesiologist to work with the implanter... Anyway, so the lady on the phone sounded really weirded out when I asked her about getting horns bolted on, and in her weirded-out voice, she asked why I'd even consider that. I blatantly lied but she couldn't tell that in my voice. I just said something about a girlfriend and a rough action and requiring handlebars. She was silent a moment, then said that if I ever find someone to do that for me, to call her back. I could tell she was blushing.
*SWOON MOAR*

HAHAHAHAHA, oh my god, that is fucking epic. XD

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
You don't have the option to vote for tattoos and piercings. Oh well.

I have two lip rings on the right side of my bottom lip, two tattoos on the inside of my right wrist and a tattoo on each calf. The tattoos are: Skull and crossbolts, Oddworld Inhabitants' logo, a Cactuar and a Tonberry.

If you're actually interested in seeing the things I've listed then I'll find some pictures but I can't be bothered to find them if you're not that interested lol.

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
Gulleko said:
I'm not looking for something advanced, it's just that if I printed out a screenshot and took to a tattooist it would be too small for him to make a good tattoo of...
And since I just quit smoking I'm hopefully going to afford it. :)
well, be careful that's all, in my experience, swedish tatooists can barely draw a flower properly, but as long as you do your research on the tattooist first and inspect his or her previous works =P

I have seen friends get some really horrible tattoos, especially when its portraits or detailed pictures.

anw, GL, and great choice of tattoo btw ^_^

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Tips_of_Fingers said:

I have two lip rings on the right side of my bottom lip, two tattoos on the inside of my right wrist and a tattoo on each calf. The tattoos are: Skull and crossbolts, Oddworld Inhabitants' logo, a Cactuar and a Tonberry.

If you're actually interested in seeing the things I've listed then I'll find some pictures but I can't be bothered to find them if you're not that interested lol.
Showshowshowshowshowshow!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I have a tattoo on my ankle (cliche, I know) and my ears done(once on my right, twice on my left). I don't really consider myself to be pierced though, ear piercings are so middle of the road.

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
MassiveGeek said:
Kiardras said:
2 tattoo's, need more. Want to do some branding and scarification as well, and considering having my ears elfed.
Elfed?! Awesome!
Yeah, its something I'd really want to do, but unlike a tattoo it has a lot more of a real life implication. My personal feelings for my tat's are to only get stuff that can be covered to ensure no future job problems - and as much as I want my ears elfed, its not something I can hide as easily.

It looks so awesome though.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i would very much like the idea of microcircuit pattern down my right arm, with the sarif industries logo :p

pattern like this: http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1152&bih=694&q=microcircuit&gbv=2&oq=microcircuit&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m1g-S7g-sS1&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1145l4962l0l5318l12l12l0l3l3l0l369l1344l3.5.0.1l9l0

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
now 3 holes in each ear. When I was younger I had 7 in each ear my navel and my eyebrow. I would get a tattoo but I am too damned indecisive about the design

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
I have a tattoo on my ankle (cliche, I know) and my ears done(once on my right, twice on my left). I don't really consider myself to be pierced though, ear piercings are so middle of the road.
I used to think the same thing, but after I joined the Renaissance Pleasure Faire, they said that 'to be in period costume, only certain earrings are allowed because of the era'. So I stretched all the earrings from 18 gauge to 12 gauge, and they're circular body piercings now- they look pirate-ish, or at least that's what some have said.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I've been toying around with the idea of getting a few tattoos.

One on my upper arm of the Keywork (Coheed and Cambria Logo). Big fan of their work and they got me back into music after a long time of being wholly uninterested.

and One on the underside of my wrist: A small linked chain A la Bioshock. People who know the game well would get it, and I could make up something to explain it to non-gamers.

I just need to find a reputable place around here to do it. Since a lot of places I've heard it's either: You get shitty art unless you pay over $300 for one piece (in my friend's case, some initials), and the other place the artists like to take "creative liberties". Another friend wanted two horseshoes 1: They were really blurry, 2: The guy who did it, made them shadowed despite her saying she didn't want them shadowed.

I've got a few scars from work related accidents and one mark on my arm due to youth stupidity, but nothing that would stick out that much.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
well... i've been thinking about getting Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on my ass...
but then i thought nah.
fluttershy's is cuter.
so now i dont know what the fuck...

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
MassiveGeek said:
Tips_of_Fingers said:

Showshowshowshowshowshow!
It might take a while because I think I'll have to take photos of the most recent ones lol...But I'll present them to you eventually... Hold your breathe in anticipation.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
What? No adding robotic extra limbs? Ok, I kid.

I have yet to get any body modification except for a single medical one. That little flap of skin that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth extended to my gums meaning that I was unable to move my tongue. Couldn't pronounce certain letters much to the frustration of my teachers, couldn't whistle, and peanut butter sandwiches were the bane of my childhood.

I never thought that tattoo's were a good idea. Probably will never get one unless there is a tragic accident in my family, then I will get something commemorating them on my upper arm. Piercings were never my thing. Scars are fine if caused by an accident but purposefully doing it seems like a rather stupid idea.

But seriously, the moment the technology to add a third or fourth robotic arm exists I will be the first in line.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
Battle scars on my ribs, left thigh, groin and back.
Got plans ready for tattoos down my right arm, left forearm and chest. Just needa get money now.
Always wanted a piercing...didn't want it to get torn out though.

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
Cpu46 said:
What? No adding robotic extra limbs? Ok, I kid.

I have yet to get any body modification except for a single medical one. That little flap of skin that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth extended to my gums meaning that I was unable to move my tongue. Couldn't pronounce certain letters much to the frustration of my teachers, couldn't whistle, and peanut butter sandwiches were the bane of my childhood.

I never thought that tattoo's were a good idea. Probably will never get one unless there is a tragic accident in my family, then I will get something commemorating them on my upper arm. Piercings were never my thing. Scars are fine if caused by an accident but purposefully doing it seems like a rather stupid idea.

But seriously, the moment the technology to add a third or fourth robotic arm exists I will be the first in line.
If you're thinking of that stuff, I've actually always wanted to have chlorophyll-based skin cells so I don't have to eat, or at least not as much. Then again I'm probably lying since I avoid the sun to the point of covering my windows with metal so light doesn't get in.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Got two tattoos; a tribal-style dragon on my upper left arm, a Hellspawn sigil on my right shoulder.

Also, for what little my opinion may be worth, I think scarification is just stupid. Trust me, you'll accumulate enough scars over the course of your life, there's no need to deliberately add to the count; I'm turning 25 in a few weeks and I already have nearly as many scars.

(By the way, if body modification in the sense of DX:HR ever becomes viable AND affordable, count me in.)

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
A pair of nipple-piercings, and possibly going to get myself a tongue piercing too.

I want a tattoo or two, but I'd want to design it myself...and I can't draw. So yeah...

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
I only have one piercing and one tattoo now, but I used to have several more piercings (ears, eyebrow etc) when I went through a phase around 17. Now all I have is a tongue bar and a snake tattoo.