Poll: Body modifications?

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
MorphingDragon said:
Still waiting for the day where I can slowly replace my body parts with mechanical variants.
Don't worry, I'm working on that. Directly interfacing computers with neurons is my forte.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
MassiveGeek said:
tokae said:
MassiveGeek said:
Anyway, I just got my first facial piercing ever, a septum. I don't plan on getting any other facial piercings for the moment, though I do want a tattoo right below my neck eventually.

That septum piercing fits you really well actually, ever thought of a Medusa? Looks like it would be very pretty on you.
Thank you very much!

Yes, I have actually, as well as a labret and tongue piercing. :p But I'm settling for a septum right now, since it's easy to hide and won't have a chance of ruining my teeth.

Sound reasoning, wish I would've had that before I had mine.
Another thing to think about is that centering all your piercings in the middle of your face have a tendency to make it look really weird.

And thanks for you appreciative comments on my tattoos.
:)

McKay

Jul 25, 2008
I can't stand my piercings not been symmetrical. When one of my dermals got pulled out (after been rejected a bit) i was so glad it as the middle one and not one of the side ones, would have bugged me to no end.

opeth1989

Sep 23, 2011
I have a really bad tribal tattoo that i got when I was 15 or 16, it goes from the top of my shoulder to like, an inch from my elbow.

Not that I don't like tattoos, actually I love them. But I was too younger and stupid and I just wanted to get something big and flashy to impress the ladies. I did this without putting any thought into what I would have on the side of my arm for the rest of my life.

I'm thinking about getting an other, but this time I'm taking my time to figure out what I would really like. I'm thinking about maybe doing something to modify the tattoo that I already have and make it better someway.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
No. If I'm ever convinced to get a tattoo, I'll go whole hog (body-winding dragon, for instance), but as for now, I've got nothing.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
Have had 16 piercings at different times, took them all out about from the ones on my ears, 4 on one ear and 6 on the other. Got 9 tattoos, and I put pictures up of my favourite three ones here if you wanna lookie:

http://misskellylouise.deviantart.com/gallery/29747107

paintb11dud3

Jan 31, 2011
I have my lower lip pierced once, I have 7/16" gauges that are teal plugs (they glow in the dark :D ). I am getting several tattoo's, hate in small letters on my wrist were I used to cut (emo sounding I know. But in reality my scars are fading and I don't want to forget the severe depression I went through), a cross with romans 5: 3-5 on my other wrist again on the underside, and a verse fromt the Dhammapada on my shoulder with some traditional imagery. I am also getting three barbel surface piercings on each ankle and one on each wrist (so when I want to dress up I can put a diamond stud through and have cuff links ;D )

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
NuclearPenguin said:
No tattoos as of yet because I don't trust any tattoo studios that tattoo on under aged people.
Getting a -lot- of tattoos when I turn 18.
THIS. God, I wish I had your sense when I was your age! All of my ugly tattoos are the ones that I got before I turned 18. Really wish I had waited because I really want something else nicer on my feet, but they're already taken by these god-awful ugly-ass swallows. Want to get them re-done but feet hurt so much:(

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
I got 6 tats and 7 piercings, with hopefully a new tat coming within the next few months once I have some money saved up.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
McKay said:
I can't stand my piercings not been symmetrical. When one of my dermals got pulled out (after been rejected a bit) i was so glad it as the middle one and not one of the side ones, would have bugged me to no end.
Dermals have a real tendency to migrate and get ripped off, a friend of mine lost 3 in a week that way <.<

And yes, the symmetrical thing bugs the hell out of me aswell. It just doesn't look good if it's not symmetrical.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
I don't currently have any, but I've been thinking about getting a/several tattoo(s) for quite a while now. Got several ideas for it/them, as well. Only problem is I can't really be bothered doing anything about it. Then again, I can't ever seem to be bothered with doing anything, at least not on my own. D:

Anyone here wants to come over and poke at me until I do it? XD

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
None at all. I hate them and i'd hate to have them.

I don't mind them on certain people. But in moderation for fuck sake! And some body modifications are just... weird.

I definitely wouldn't date a girl who had a ton of body modifications. Piercings, nothing else. A small tattoo somewhere is fine i guess too.

zombie goat fetish

Aug 6, 2011
I am a tattoo person I had some piercings and stretchers but I took them out I didn't really like them. I like them on other people especially the opposite sex.

rufusser

Oct 23, 2011
if i count my ears i have 12 piercings 7 in my ears two in my toung, in both breasts and one a bit under my bellybutton.

and i have 5 tats one big fallen angel on my upper back, one right next to my left breast, a quote on my left forarm and two signs on my hip

McKay

Jul 25, 2008
Oh just a warning to people considering snake bites/labret. The metal backing will chip your teeth, or at least it has for me. I will be talking or eating and I'll accidentally bite down on the backing which will chip away a tiny bit of the enamel. Also from my experience putting rings in cause my lips to dry out really easily.