Poll: Brovengers or Injustice League?

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
As a team player I'm going to say the Brovengers, which I'm a part of for some reason, don't know when it happened, I may have been drunk. They are good people and their bro's, come on. Unless your name's bluebeard stay away from the Injustice league in my opinion. Iskander.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
I was invited to the Brovengers, it's quite nice there and I enjoy the members who contribute to threads, ether mine or important topics with their optimistic thinking along with their humor. I still am curious how the other group works along with the question if they're any fun or supportive.

Besides that, welcome to The Escapist!! Nice to have you here, if you need anything please hit me up :}
Otherwise many, regardless of which side they're on shall be more then happy to help you too!
We're pretty fun and tend to have a pretty close knit group. There isn't much infighting unless someone starts a political debate and we're quick support our fellow Bastards with whatever they need. Well, most things >_>

The Pumpkin Witch

Sep 21, 2012
sapphireofthesea said:
Amazingly this was a sarcasm free post. I am a forum browser (using the side tabs) and am generally here for the videos, though I have found some great forum posts in the past. I am very surprised it hasn't split over to the more normal posts enough for me to even realize something was up.

Captcha: One Fell Swoop (as in in one fell swoop my forum innocence has been lost :'( )
Oops! Sorry about that. The Hater above had me on my guard.

The Bro/IL "War" was basically two groups of kindergarten children people posing for the fun of posing. If you've ever seen Red vs Blue or played Halo (which I did once a very long time ago) the 'gathering of the forces' was pretty much "pick a team--now the guys on the other team are our mortal enemies! grrrrrr It was silly but fun, apparently. And it lasted only a brief time, though the posturing kept up for months (mostly on the part of the IL).

As for Forum Groups in general just go to My Escapist (see up to the left of the sign in) and click it. The User Groups box will appear on the top left. Hit "Search" and you'll find yourself on a page that lists all 1705 user groups on the Escapist along with their "Last Update" notice. Most groups are dead-deader-deadest.

sapphireofthesea

Jul 18, 2010
The Pumpkin Witch said:
sapphireofthesea said:
Amazingly this was a sarcasm free post. I am a forum browser (using the side tabs) and am generally here for the videos, though I have found some great forum posts in the past. I am very surprised it hasn't split over to the more normal posts enough for me to even realize something was up.

Captcha: One Fell Swoop (as in in one fell swoop my forum innocence has been lost :'( )

The Bro/IL "War" was basically two groups of kindergarten children people posing for the fun of posing. If you've ever seen Red vs Blue or played Halo (which I did once a very long time ago) the 'gathering of the forces' was pretty much "pick a team--now the guys on the other team are our mortal enemies! grrrrrr It was silly but fun, apparently. And it lasted only a brief time, though the posturing kept up for months (mostly on the part of the IL).

As for Forum Groups in general just go to My Escapist (see up to the left of the sign in) and click it. The User Groups box will appear on the top left. Hit "Search" and you'll find yourself on a page that lists all 1705 user groups on the Escapist along with their "Last Update" notice. Most groups are dead-deader-deadest.
Fair enough but I shall keep my distance as that sounds like it is going into brain dead territory :). Still surprised there was a big bruhaha going on and I didn't catch any wind of it. I am not a super browser but do keep my eyes out for things and didn't sense anything. Oh well, feel like I missed a good show :(

The Pumpkin Witch

Sep 21, 2012
The Pumpkin Witch said:
sapphireofthesea said:

The Bro/IL "War" was basically two groups of kindergarten children people posing for the fun of posing. If you've ever seen Red vs Blue or played Halo (which I did once a very long time ago) the 'gathering of the forces' was pretty much "pick a team--now the guys on the other team are our mortal enemies! grrrrrr." It was silly but fun, apparently. And it lasted only a brief time, though the posturing kept up for months (mostly on the part of the IL).