Poll: Bullies get bullied?

Duskwaith

Sep 20, 2008
HSIAMetalKing said:
The bullies in question have to deal with the psychological baggage of knowing that they were such mean people to another human being that they drove a girl to hang herself. I would probably kill myself at that point.
They were still having a go at her on her memorial page....

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Okay murdering and raping the bullies is a bit too much (a bit), just jump them in a back alley and make sure they spend the rest of their miserable fucking lives as a vegetable to the point where death would be preferable, but don't kill them just leave them in there immovible hell. Yeah I get sadistic when it comes to sicko's like this.

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
Bullies are pussies with parental problems. Pick on the wrong hombre, get a good couple of punches in the face, zat's what they deserve...picking on the younger or weaker.

Every parent should teach there kid's how to fight, and always finish things when a bully picks on them.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
They deserve prison for what they did, but you know what they say, what goes around comes around

rythter

Jul 20, 2009
apparently when one girl told the news there were bullies at the school one of the girls who bullied phoebe slammed the girl against a locker and punched her. yeah they deserve to be bullied

Bullet Alchemist

Apr 8, 2010
One of my old mates got bullied at school once, my mate turned round and punched the bully. He broke two of his fingers and one of the bully's ribs. He had to go to court but it was still pretty awsome.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
OTHER.
-i would not bully them as in hurting them physically. But i would probably be a tad verbally abusive, and/or cut them completely out of my social life.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Hmm sounds like something /b/ would do, doling out their own justice they aren't all psychopaths ya know they saved a cat once.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I can't say I sympathize with them, but the level that these "Trolls" have taken is too far. I mean, one of them even posted private information about them and another even offered to get them a rope if they agreed to hang themselves with it just as Phobe Prince did.

This is just insane. Do we really gain anything from this behavior? I do not believe what the bullies did was right AT ALL! In fact, I'm one of the few people in my own school who believes that they should be sent to jail. But this behavior from people just hurts my faith in humainty even further. The people who said these things about the bullies are no better then the bullies themselves.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Even if they aren't convicted, this is going to take a looong time to wash off. Honestly, I think that they should all have the name "Phoebe Prince" tattooed on their foreheads as a constant reminder. But that's just me.

GreenDevilJF

Dec 9, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
I can't say I sympathize with them, but the level that these "Trolls" have taken is too far. I mean, one of them even posted private information about them and another even offered to get them a rope if they agreed to hang themselves with it just as Phobe Prince did.
LOL

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Trolls are trolls but when they do something to someone that deserves it, it gives me a good feeling. Kinda like a bad guy who becomes good for a season but then becomes a dick again. That time in between is nice.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
"An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth," said a friend of mine
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind," I replied
"Ah, but surely," he said, "it is better to see no evil?"

To this day I cannot work out if that's really deep or really dumb

But, in any case, an eye for an eye leave the whole world blind

This is wrong...But very cathartic

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Well, I always used to bully bullies. But I learned to control my anger. Now I just blind them with logic. Ex. "Do you really want to bully him? Cause I'm cool with telling the cops you pushed this guy in the street because you don't like his face. I'm sure that is called assault..."