Poll: Call of Duty Multiplayer Retardedness

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
jakefongloo said:
bjj hero said:
NoMoreSanity said:
All the people that use overpowered weapons. I swear in CoD:WaW everyone above me was using a Bouncing Betty.
Then use bomb squad...
i have bomb squad on every single one of my classes i don't like being killed by something that requires no thought past press right trigger near large bush and it still pisses me off i have to waste a grenade on one at the top of the stairs or one at the edge of the ladder because instead of allowing that one fraction of required skill in using them where they activate through walls trayarch decided they weren't powerful enough and took that away too. And in hardcore i easily get 15 more kills using a p90 then any other gun with a silencer and in WaW on several different occasions i have been 1 shotted with full health by a mp40 without stopping power how the hell is that fair?!
Head shot? Still dont rate the mp40, you wont see me using it.

Ive noticed no real improvement with the p90 and Im a Hardcore player. Maybe its because I use short squirts of fire. Silenced G3 is probably my favourite, closely followed by the RPD with grip. Lethal at any range.

Trifer420

Mar 20, 2009
option three and four please, because I hate them equally, well just martyrdom, claymores are alright.

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Spawn-deaths. Blargh.

I'm a Skorpion man, and I can kick ass with it. It's just a pity that I have to play it at internet cafes, and as such end up starting over every time I want to play.

The_Night_Walker

Apr 18, 2009
I Would say the Spawn system it is so infuriating on the small level (DOME) putting you straight down someone's sights - as for (Pros who rape the game and ruin it for everyone else) they are a good thing to have in a game - sure you will die a lot at first but after a while you will start to adapt and improve your own game to survive, so i wouldn't moan about that better than you just all playing against people who couldn't shoot an elephant from 10 yards - watch how quick you will start hating that + plus some newbies are generally good and probably better at games than you so hush

Lukeydoodly

Sep 9, 2008
Gettting spawnkilled, killed by frags at the beginning of the match, frags with no indicator, latency, MP40, M16 and P90, Frag x3, Stopping power/juggernaut, host system and lack of updates on consoles.

Trogd0r

Jun 5, 2008
All these things are very lame excuses for having bad luck at a match of COD4.
Shit happens, get over it. :)

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
I hate the spawn system with a passion, so many times have i knifed a guy, then had him knife me in the back less than 10 seconds later since he spawned almost next to me, then i spawn 2 seconds away from him and kill him.

I have been in a massive chain of 1v1 spawn killings and it pisses me off immensely.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
For me, its has to be the spawn system, since I only can play CoD2. Toujane and Carentan to be exaxt. Germans, if they get stuck there, NEVER get out. Its fucking rape. Nade after Nade thrown in there, idiots with shotguns who try to snipe. The whole thing's a mess.

Oh, and the only overused weapon on CoD2 is the Shotgun which ONLY works if you either have:
A) Good reflexes
B) Low Ping

And last but not least the sorry bastards who camp somewhere, unable to get to them then say, screaming into the Mic, "I fucking owned you noobs!". Ooooo yes, your skills at sitting in a corner and baracading yuorself in is sooo Superior. [/Kick,1000mins,Username] Arse.

Bucket0Bones

Feb 19, 2009
The only problem with CoD is the competitive nature of the game.

If it wasn't treated as a competition no weapons would be considered overpowered, camping wouldn't be seen as cheating and there would be no douchebags sending you threatening messages just because you went 10 - 0 in Hardcore Search and Destroy and they got all butthurt about it.

topsyturvy

Jan 13, 2009
sneakypenguin said:
I love cod4, everything has something that can counter it. claymores give you plenty of time to run past them (or see them) martyrdom has a loud clackity sound when activated, snipers are easily countered with smoke(or m16). Random grenades are usually avoidable if your smart about moving around the map. p90<MP5 m16 is countered by sniper, g3, or close in weaponry. THe spawning is usually pretty good(in my year of playing i've never spawned in a hail of gunfire(except on shipment), and shipment is supposed to be broken(thats why it's so fun)
Huh I usually end up spawning on the same corner in the maps where I get shot every three steps I take.

VoltySquirrel

Feb 5, 2009
I would combine OP perks and OP weapons. Nothing is cheaper than a M16 with stopping power and marty. Its even worse when it has juggs. M16 bullets have about as much power as an Anti-tsnk missle covered in anthrax and lit gasolene. The gun rating system is also broken. Only half power for an M16 or a high accuracy on the R700? Please.

On a side-note, claymores don't bother me.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
jakefongloo said:
Alright so i'm going to put my whiney fan-boy pants on and make a spacific topic about a populer franchise Aside from call of duty 2 (i really don't see anything wrong with 2) out of all the call of duties which bugs you the most.
kill cam? does that not annoy you at all?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
All the poll options it my answer. If you want to see everything thing from those poll options but much much more horrible get the Wii version. It's good but has a lot of problems in it. More than XBox I would bet.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
bjj hero said:
Dragon Zero said:
Actually, since I've been playing alot of Rainbow Six Vegas (the first),I actually have begged for the spawn system from COD, just play one round of team sharpshooter at tha vault or streets and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

My inane ranting aside, I have come to hate MP40's with a clear passion, it is used by everyone and if you don't use it in the Dome, you are dead. I especially love the people that are at lvl 65 but ony use an Mp 40with juggernaught yet me using an LMG is called a noob for it, even though my weapon is less overopwered and more balanced. oh and I loathe the Bouncing Betty, with claymores you have a chance but betties just decimate anyone no matter what.
I never use the mp40, it kicks about too much, and I kick arse on dome.

The spawns and the fact that all of the weapons are the same make CoD WaW shit. Is there really any need for 4 identical bolt action rifles? Ive gone back to CoD4 which is damn near perfect.

I play hardcore so none of the weapons are over powered, juggernaught makes no real difference and martyrdom gets more team kills than frags. The only thing on WAW that could be considered an improvement is kicking people after 3 team kills.
Well, I liked WAW, I don't really think it was that bad but I will agree that COD4 was more awesome. Anyway, I didn't have online when I was borrowing COD 4 so I'll take your word for it. I've not played it on Hardcore but I'll try it whenever I can borrow either again.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Whistler777 said:
Overpowered weapons that everyone uses? Really?

From my experience, CoD4's arsenal is much more balanced than other FPS out there. Sure, there are some faggots who do nothing but spray with the M4 (with Stopping Power and Bandolier, of course), but it's not like everyone is tied down to using just the M4, AK47, or AWP (as in Counter-Strike).

Probably the worst thing about the game is spawning on top of grenades in Shipment, but that's just about all I can think of for CoD4 complaints.

...Then again, my satisfaction could be derived from the fact that I play the PC version.
What's wrong with the M4? It doesn't seem overpowered to me. I find the RPD to be the most lethal gun for quick takedowns.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
I hate the glitches and under the map shit. Nobody seems to be doing anything about it and all it does is ruin the fun.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Umm...People who think that every death is unfair.

In other words the people who really, actually care about their Kill/Death ratio and whine every-time they die about how the killer was glitching/hacking.