Poll: Challenged to a duel

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Swords. Why? Cause like the rest of the guys who pack a 'gun' for 'assurance' I can throw the damn thing at them, no gun required. Just me and my throwing sword.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Consider that I cannot use a sword or gun and I am no where near train enough in fisticuffs, I would declare the duel in a game of Super Smash Bro Brawl!

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
be ready to feel my mighty fists of justice/revange/random unesesery violance!!!

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Yopaz said:
Kakulukia said:
Kysafen said:
There is only one game badass enough to contain the ferocity of a duel between me and any mortal impudent enough to face me:

http://blog.schoollibrarymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/chutes-and-ladders-from-boardgamesrus-dot-com.jpg
What's written under the Chutes and Ladders logo? Cause what I read is "A favorite game for little fucks" and that can't be right.

OT: Swords. Because gun duels more often than not end up with both duelists dead. And I don't want that.
OK, hilarious I really wish that's what it said. It says Little folks. Thanks for the laugh though. I too see the box art saying "A Favourite game for little fucks".
think its folks or something but if you are right this is the best subtitle ever!

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
Likely swords, though it depends on the person. I've done plenty of sword training and ninjutsu, I can more than hold my own with various swords. Maybe hand to hand, I have a lot of training there too...just they're less likely to be trained in sword fighting, more dangerous but should be an easy win against an inexperienced opponent, more people can fight than use swords...

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
Thanatus1992 said:
I summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode and set two cards face-down. Your move.

I feel so geeky right now... so very geeky.
You activated my trap card!

OT: Swords all the way!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

In all seriousness though, I'd ask that we do things Red Steel 2 style. One sword each, One handgun each, to the death.

Scarim Coral said:
Consider that I cannot use a sword or gun and I am no where near train enough in fisticuffs, I would declare the duel in a game of Super Smash Bro Brawl!
No items, Fox only, FINAL DESTINATION!

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
Yet another person who would pick yu-gi-oh cards. Red eyes blast this fool to the shadow realm now with inferno fire blast!