Poll: CoD Dog vs Giant Enemy Crab

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Two step into the arena, one leaves.
**** YEAH, lets get this started!

So which one do you think will come out victorious? The long beloved Crab of Japanese legend, or the newcomer who shocked the world?

------Rules-----
- You cannot take the actual success or failure of their respective consoles into consideration in this fight.
- You can use the magnitude of their failed presentations as a measurement of strength, but only to compliment their base stats. [small]This is why a dog stands a chance to begin with.[/small]
- No outside Help: CoD Dog cannot call in 'kill streaks' or other military aid.
- CoD Dog can use military equipment he himself can operate.
- Giant Enemy Crab can use the environment, this includes (but is not limited to) the complete destruction of.
- The winner eats the loser.
------------------

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I feel the crab has the upper hand in this one, having 12 points in "Is a giant enemy crab" while the dog only has one.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
If anime has taught me anything, it's that emotions give you super powers.

Dog it is!

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I'm just wondering how the dog got 1 point in "Is a giant enemy crab."

Dec 14, 2009
CoD dog has a sniper on call...

Snipers get eleventy billion damage on crab's weak point.

Dog wins.

Also, emotions.

Emotionsemotionsemotionsemotionsemotions

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Kopikatsu said:

Dog it is!
Can dogs yell though? Or does howling count for that? Because if we're going by anime laws, then yelling is a big factor in ones power level.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Lilani said:
Have you seen normal crabs? The dog is clearly larger than them.

Let's see the crab is slower, has less agility and less emotion. You know who else possesses these traits? Serial killers from slasher flicks. And if it's 1 on 1 the dog wouldn't be able to hook up with an attractive member of the opposite sex so they can run away and eventually escape maybe even find a way how to beat the killer. Nor would there be other characters to die while the dog is trying desperately to escape or harm the crab. Actually...the dog is black. Yeah.

Well, sorry, I'll have to go with the crab on this one - I see no way for the dog to win.

The_Scrivener

Nov 4, 2012
I love dogs. More than almost any human.

But I hate Microsoft. Screw the bias rules.

1 Vote for the Crab.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Lilani said:
There is a little 'Giant Enemy Crab' in all of us. I am more surprised people aren't questioning the crab's military training.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
well its CoD dog so it has no emotions.

the dog is a military dog which ... bites?
and that is one freaking giant crab!

im gonna go with the crab.

on second thought MS may come in and tell the crab to give them money so it can continue to fight and since crabs have no money it would surrender and leave the arena.

yeah the dog wins. +1 to the dog

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
The dog gets bonus Old Yeller points and is more than capable of using its military training to focus down the Crab's weak point which will in turn yield MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Sorry crab, yer boiled.
Emotional fidelity is victorious in this battle.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Kopikatsu said:

Dog it is!
I completely forgot about this HOWEVER the Dog is based off of Western design and of Western background so anime rules likely won't help it out too much. The Dog would likely have won if that was the case, using the strength of emotion to attack the Enemy Crab's weak point...but a dog is a dog no matter how much military training. Label me a t'rrist if you must but I voted Enemy Crab. It can accidentally kill the dog by pushing a building onto it. Also it's giant.

xPixelatedx said:
Lilani said:
There is a little 'Giant Enemy Crab' in all of us. I am more surprised people aren't questioning the crab's military training.
I just want to point one thing out: This is the best fucking thread on the entire site right now.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
CoD dog will win an emotional battle as it will die in your arms in a cut scene while dramatic music plays.
Or Skrillex, either or.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
Lilani said:
I think its probably a consolation point sort of like how in Dirge of Cerberus you can completely fail a secondary objective and still get a B for it. Sorta a there there at least you tried, you failed utterly but heres a point anyway sort of thing also the dog has a lot of emotion so he would probably be upset if he failed completely especially with his military training.

I am going for the crab I mean do you see the size of that thing in the picture its Godzilla if he were a crab and really really shit. Now if it was COD cat that would be a different story cat beats crab, crab beats dog, dog beats cat.

I hope the dog wins though I like dogs more than crabs unless I am eating them.