Poll: Coffee Coffee Coffee

bbad89

Jan 1, 2011
Do you drink coffee? If so, what type? I much prefer a cappuccino with milk and sugar added.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
Not a coffee drinker. I hate the smell and taste of it so much. It's even worse when it's on someone's breath.

My girlfriend is a big coffee drinker, though. Causes problems in the morning.

Feb 13, 2008
Because someone is going to do it...

I like my coffee like I like my women...

Ground up and in the freezer.

[sub]If you find that offensive, hit me back with something, don't just get upset :p[/sub]

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
No, why drink coffee when you could have tea, that's how I see it and when there is no coffee I'll take water.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
I do enjoy a good cup of coffee, but only if it's strong and black.

I also like tea, but to me tea is best drunk in the middle day and often by itself. Whereas coffee goes well with either breakfast or a dessert.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Most of the coffee I drink is bottled and from the freezer aisle of a grocery store, usually between either a Bolthouse Mocha Cappuccino or a Starbucks Frappuccino.

Also, I don't know if your "I lead a campaign to ban coffee for it is from the devil" option was facetious or not, but it is funny to mention that here in Utah, that's what most people actually believe, on account on the willy-shrivelingly large amount of Mormons.

Sep 14, 2009
nope, my grandma has tried to sneak it into everything she can since i was 4 years old and i've hated it every single time since then

i hate the smell and taste and the way it sinks onto my tongue in my mouth (yes i am that specific, which is why i hate gatorade for the same reason)

soda however..that is my kryptonite, i love it so damn much.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
I drink strong coffee...
Beyond that, I'm not fussy... Almost anything will do.

I am currently feeling sick after drinking over 2L of double strength coffee in under 8 hours.
Worked it out to be well over 500mg of caffeine.

I don't recommend that much caffeine.
Was vomiting last night, and now I can't stop eating today -_-

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
DID SOMEONE SAY COFFEE???
I love coffee, ice-coffee, ice-caps, cappuccinos. I always get quite a bit of milk and sugar in it though. Not too much though cause then it's hard to drink. Actually it's kinda funny I made my own ice-coffee today and I think put too much sugar and milk in it...
Did I mention I loved coffee? o.o

Varitel

Jan 22, 2011
I take it black, unless it's iced (unless it's really good), and very strong. I sometimes have espresso just to change it up a bit, and occasionally a cappuccino.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
Coffee is evil. It smells so good but it tastes like someone ran hot water through something that burnt in a pan no matter what you add to it. Then it makes your breath smells like sewage. It could at least make you smell like freshly brewed coffee for putting up with the taste of it but no, it turns to sewage in your mouth. It is nasty.

KaWaiiTSuKI

Feb 22, 2011
No, I don't drink coffee.
Just... makes me too jittery. Moreso than usual anyway >.>
And I prefer tea :3

Halvhir

Oct 25, 2009
Didn't drink coffee until I was 17. Then I got a job at a Starbucks. Changed that right quick.

Used to drink lattes and frappuccinos all the time depending on the weather, but... it left a mark. Still trying to lose the weight I gained while working there. (You get free drinks on shift, 1 every hour, very easy to drink 600+ calories a day without noticing.) Now I prefer iced coffee, skim milk with very little sugar.

Edit: Also yes, if you're a chronic coffee drinker you quickly learn to pick up your toothbrush more often to solve coffee-breath. Or move in with people who don't care, I suppose.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I looooooove coffee. If it's particularly good and fresh coffee, I like it black. If it's not too fresh, I'll add sugar and milk. Sometimes I feel fancy and get a latté or cappuccino, but I usually stick to filtered. It's the best thing to keep you awake.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I love coffee. I usually drink it black, and that's really how it tastes the best but I do enjoy a cafe style latte or ice crush every once in awhile as well.