Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Noceus

Jul 2, 2010
So wich do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
I just wanna know what the great people of the escapist like, because i'm having the same kinda argument with my friends. :)

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Oh dearest, a versus thread.

They are a huge no-no on the Escapist.

And I really don't care which I'm given. They taste similar enough.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
A lotta love for the versus threads, giving conversation value enough to response in either "I like Coca-Cola" or "I like Pepsi".

greenice

Apr 7, 2010
Coca-Cola tastes better Pepsi has a washed out taste,I actually had someone tell me that it tastes like dish washer(not saying it does).So yeah I'm going with Coca-Cola.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
While Coke and Pepsi are nice and all ... I like Jolt a bit more. (Could be a local creation not sure) Between the two, Coke though

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
I go with coke, for some reason Pepsi leaves a bitter after taste in my mouth when ever I drink it.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Dr. Pepper.

But if I *had* to choose between those two... Pepsi(make it a Max, plz) Coke makes my teeth all gritty and feel really horrible.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Pepsi Max FTW!

Coke tastes too much like caffiene for me.

FamoFunk said:
Dr. Pepper.

But if I *had* to choose between those two... Pepsi(make it a Max, plz) Coke makes my teeth all gritty and feel really horrible.
Oh, I forgot about Dr.Pepper. Along with Tango I find it to be among my favorite "Fizzy" drinks as they're called.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Coke...regular coke is good and all, but I prefer Vanilla Coke....shame it's not sold here anymore, atleast that I know of, have to take a trip to Sweden to get it xD

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Pepsi Max. After drinking that instead of Diet Coke I acquired a taste for it, tried Coke again after and it just tasted... plastic.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Coke

Because Pepsi is yucky.
And has no Santa.

Gotta have some Christmas magic to make your cool beverage taste even better.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Noceus said:
So wich do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
I just wanna know what the great people of the escapist like, because i'm having the same kinda argument with my friends. :)
In a blind taste test people will prefer pepsi more than coke. However, in a non-blind taste test people will tend to prefer coke. It has to do with branding and how more common it is to see coke's logo than pepsi.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I never liked either to be honest.
one tastes like crap and the other one tastes like watered down crap.

ROOT BEER FOR THE WIN!!!