Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

akibawall95

Mar 30, 2010
Dr.pepper is my favorite and I think it is a Pepsi... Coke... product. I don't know the one who makes Dr. Pepper is the one I vote for. Off to Wikipedia.

headphonegirl

The Troll under the bridge
Oct 19, 2009
I like Coke.

But I like pepsi max more than diet coke or coke zero, which to me taste flat.

Jaeriko

May 29, 2010
Pepsi.

It tastes like ginger bread to me for some reason, and I love it.

But I'll take a Coke Zero over a normal pepsi any day.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Coca-Cola. I find Pepsi too sweet compare to Coca-Cola but none the less I will have that drink when I fell like it.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Neither. I barely drink anything carbonated, in any case. Rubicon Mango's the only thing I can think of in the last twelve months.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Love them both...

My mom chooses coke. She'll sometimes say that not liking coke is unAmerican. Which is hilarious 'cause you know she's playing.

I do think that sometimes coke is a bit sweeter than pepsi but I'll drink both happily.

Karratti

Apr 27, 2010
I'm strange. I like Pepsi better than Coke, except for Cherry Coke, which is better than Cherry Pepsi. I guess I just like what I like and that's it?

Sharalon

Jan 19, 2011
I have to pick coke, but then there was no alternative and if you try to correct me you're wrong! You hear that? WRONG!

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Fun fact: They are nearly chemicially identical drinks. If you prefer one or the other, you simply prefer the branding.

If you asked for a Coke and I gave you a Pepsi in an unmarked cup you would not be able to tell the difference.