Poll: consoles

seagreenshoes

Mar 24, 2009
OK first off the PS3 made by sony is downgrading itself into ablithian .The Microsoft made XBOX 360 refuses to upgrade itself to take advantage of blueray and the WII just needs a fresh slat. So why are people still angry at each other thinking the other ones better are they bored? have nothing better to do? i just want to live in a world were people whouldn't care what console you said you had and just focasied there rage at the games they bought :)
which was the real problem to begin with

P.S
(please note if this is to cause a flame war seagreenshoes is not held responsible for mentioning the word console and or said poll or post)

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I think of fanboys as massive idiots.

If some wants to remain closed minded and not use other consoles or PCs that is their loss. Not mine.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I will forever stick with my Playstation 1.

If they have to be modern, then I suppose my PS3 shall be my loyal companion.
Or my PC, purveyor of Lolcats and music videos.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
SNES. It has the biggest library of my games, and I still play it more then my 360. If modern, I'll choose PC-I don't care if you don't count it.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Probably the PS3, just because I have an early model that has backwards compatibility.

seagreenshoes

Mar 24, 2009
those were the good ones and i much add that your a lucky one to have got one so early becuase the early bird catches worm'' as for the later ones werer stuck with artfical plastic :mad:

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
I want to first tell you that console threads do not generally end well. Second neither are versus or religion threads. Also, welcome to the Escapist. Oh, and PC. But I don't play it often as a gaming device.

Baltist

Apr 15, 2009
Grayjack72 said:
Probably the PS3, just because I have an early model that has backwards compatibility.
same. upgrading to a newer system that still plays the older games is always a smart move to me. plus i can just throw all 3 playstations into one vote.

seagreenshoes

Mar 24, 2009
Mazty said:
...How is the PS3 downgrading itself???
Last I checked, you could upgrade it with a SSD if you wanted, and with Sony Motion, 3D gaming etc coming out, I've no idea what you are on about.
-__- its downgrading threw backwards compatiblity and usb ports last i checked now the slim has no secoundary os support for those mod lords out there well you now what they say you get what you pay for ;)

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
seagreenshoes said:
P.S
(please note if this is to cause a flame war seagreenshoes is not held responsible for mentioning the word console and or said poll or post)
Nope you are 100% responsible.
Also I'll stick with all of them until the end of their respective life spans so I don't miss out on anything good.