Poll: Could you love a vegitarian? or visversa

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
interspark said:
no one really said:
Of course? Why couldn't they?
I'm a meat eater, but I don't feel the nececity to kill all vegans. (nor vice versa I hope)
erm..... kill? no, i think you've SERIOUSLY mis-understood the point of this thread
That's just an example, lighten up. : S

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
If the kind of food someone eats is a condition for love, it would be quite strange. I only wouldn't like to get to know that affection by being gnawed on.

daavisb

Jun 14, 2009
the problem would be that she would have to make dinner, but she wouldnt want to make my chicken. without meat theres no real dinner for me.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Julianking93 said:
But...I am a vegetarian. ;~;

Seriously though, why would a person's diet make me not love them?

I can understand if it's some crazy diet consisting of only disgusting foods, but just being vegetarian or not is reason enough to not love someone?
Julian, I love you.

kungfutreachery

Nov 7, 2010
aquaman839 said:
As long as she did not push her anti-meat beliefs upon me. The day I can't eat stake is the day all the love drys up.
Can't stomach stake myself; too tough. Termites seem to love it though.

CargoHold

Sep 16, 2009
Kranay said:
Alucard832 said:
No. They would be biased against cooking anything with meat, and then what use would they be?

Also, they tend to be horribly obnoxious about WHY they're vegetarian, and bug the hell out of people with that "meat is murder" bullshit.
That's veganism. Vegetarianism is just not liking meat.
Um, vegetarianism is not eating meat, veganism is not eating any animal products (dairy, fat, etc.) The horribly obnoxious are just vegenazis, it's kind of embarrassing to be associated with them. Most vegans/vegetarians aren't obnoxious, and because they aren't, you don't notice they're vegan/vegetarian- only the ones who ARE obnoxious are noticed. So y'know, we aren't all bad?

OT: Stupid question. If you're going to let food get in the way of a relationship, you're probably not ready for a real one.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I'd love them for a short while and then I'd probably brutally butcher eat them because I'm a stereotypical carnivore like the one P.E.T.A. thinks everyone is.

SpikeFT

Nov 18, 2009
Well of course i would i mean i would look at her as if i see a mushroom and say "Its a me Mario >:)!"

kungfutreachery

Nov 7, 2010
My ex-girlfriend was a vegetarian, but never talked about it. She was completely non-judgemental - she didn't even bat an eyelid when I ate steak in front of her.

Still, without saying or doing anything, she managed to lure me to the dark side. I miss bacon (god how I miss bacon), but otherwise it's all good, and I'm a happier person because of it.

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be able to love someone else because of what they eat (unless they eat live kittens or garbage mixed with laxatives)

I also keep my dietary habits quiet*, but occasionally a situation will come up that forces me to admit it (like being at a KFC with some co-workers and being asked why I didn't order anything... and then being lectured on why being a vegetarian is 'unnatural'. It's like they want me to bite into a chicken breast right there, just for kicks. Shows a complete lack of respect IMO. Might also be fuelled by some deep-seated insecurity about killing for food, however minuscule, but TBH I couldn't give a rat's arse as long as they don't get up in my face about it.)

*Because it's nothing to be particularly proud of, and because many people don't understand (and some of them are dicks about it).

Apr 29, 2010
As long as we didn't try to force our eating habits on one another, I see no reason why I could not love a vegetarian.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Im a vegetarian and i've found no problems xD haha.

Vice versa? Of course I don't mind xD, i mean sure i'd rather my girlfriend had a drink if she just ate a load of meat and we were gonna kiss or something, but it doesn't bother me much, if at all:].

Could I ever love a vegan though...hmm...

HerrBobo

Jun 3, 2008
willsham45 said:
Simple could love a vegitaran
Or visversa, could you like with a meat eater if you don't eat meat.
No, my eyes are at the front, I have canine teeth, I am a predator. I am ment to eat meat.

Edit; just reread the topic. Oops! Yes I could love a veggy.

CountryMike

Jul 26, 2008
CrazyMedic said:
as long as she wasn't vegan, veganism is retarded vegetarianism I understand I don't agree with it but I understand it. so we shouldn't drink milk because cows need to use that milk tooooooo have squirt gun fights? it is just completely illogical.
Vegans don't drink milk and eat eggs because the dairy industry also kills animals. The males can't give milk and get killed off.