Poll: Dating older people.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
I wouldn't put an absolute limit on the age of the women I was dating, but honestly I would rather date someone within 3 or 4 years of my age.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I'd date a girl 20-31.
I'm 27.

Unusually intelligent/wise younger women works for me, and older ones basically can't be too far beyond my own life experience.

But honestly, my requirements for people I'm attracted to enough to date is waaaay more complex than age being a huge component.

DragonStorm247

Mar 5, 2012
For me the difference is proportional to my own age. I feel like an 18 and 25 couple would be kinda creepy, but a 40 and 47 wouldn't be.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I answered ten, because I can't really imagine myself dating someone in their mid-thirties or beyond. I was tempted for "I don't care how old they are." but in the end I do care at least a bit. Other things than age also. Like being pretty and smart like me.

Personally I feel there's a generational gap between me (born in 92) and people over ten years older. The oldest of our class ('80) seems significantly different from the second oldest ('83). But that's about as anecdotal as something can get.