Poll: Do you hate kids?

Parugraph

Apr 2, 2010
I was having lunch in a café with my friend when we heard screaming in the back from a small give or take 6 year old boy about not getting an icecream from his mother.
When some people were whispering about not raising their kids the right way.
Then my friend said that some people say that because they hate children.

Now I dont plan on bieng a mother any time soon maybe in the future I love kids BTW.
Now I was wondering about you how do you feel about kids you like or you wanna just stick them
behind the wallpaper or your experience with kids big or small?

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I lean towards yes. I don't "hate" them but I sure as heck don't like them and don't like being around them. They smell funny ,always touch things they shouldn't, and being really loud in public irks me. Most are terrified of me so that's a plus.

Little buggers always ruining my movie going experiences.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I'm fairly certain that many people are going to say they hate kids. Personally, I'm sort of neutral about them.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Parugraph said:
When some people were whispering about not raising their kids the right way.
Everyone knows how to raise a child until they have their own.

I hate Children, apart from my own Daughter. Seriously, they're like farts to me, you hate everyones but your own. That's how I feel about children.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
I strongly dislike them but I dont hate them. They have their reasons to be stupid and when they are more stupid than usual its mostly because of bad parenting.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Well I hate most people.... so yes of course I hate the small irritating, less knowledgeable people.

Seriously though I don't actually hate people or children but many of them do annoy the hell out of me.

Parugraph

Apr 2, 2010
SilentCom said:
I'm fairly certain that many people are going to say they hate kids. Personally, I'm sort of neutral about them.
I guess I should have added a neutral option then still its nice to know everyones opinion about a topic.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Hate no, annoyed by yes

I doubt the the people whispering in the above example would have known how to raise the kid either, but it is entirely possible to raise them not to throw tantrums along those lines and/or be able to quickly reign it in if it begins. Avoiding fussiness in general is all but impossible, but it can be minimized.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
I voluntarily give my time to provide music workshops for children for two hour a week. They are the future of the human race and, while we seriously need to have a lot less of them, I enjoy their company.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
I've hated all the kids i've met, doesn't mean i'll hate all the kids i might meet in the future though. One exception though, sort of.... Was in a queue at Tesco and a mother was holding her baby so it was looking over her shoulder at me, the baby smiled at me and for a while my icy heart melted.... but then the little shit burped and then puked, getting some of it on my nice expensive shoes.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
I love babies and toddlers.

Once they can talk though... the shit hits the fan (both literally and figuratively).

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Hate, maybe. I've got no problem with kids so long as they're quiet, and don't cry, and don't touch things, and don't move and barely make me aware of their presence at all.

So, yeah I guess I hate most kids.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
I voted yes, and also I'm 29, nearly 30. So I consider everyone 20 and under a kid. 21 year olds are adults, but also usually stupid.

-AC80-

Jul 10, 2009
12 hour plane journey, 2 toddlers and a baby and a stupid mother behind me. i could have killed them all. But i just falcon kicked the kid as we left the airport, yelled at the mother to properly conduct her children in public and walked off like a boss. and still hating kids.

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Loud, needy, obnoxious, sticky, smelly, unpleasable, stupid, gross, exhausting, retarded, incoherent, short tempered brats. I hate kids with a passion, but beeing (sorta) forced to do volunteerwork at a kindergarden for 2 weeks can do that to you.