Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Nerples

May 7, 2008
I would like to conduct a little search-bar approved experiment to see how loved-up (or not) my fellow escapists are.

Added 'married' option for those who like to awkward!

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I can say with 100% certainty I do not have a girlfriend.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
NO but I find GF's to be a bit of a distraction. Granted a nice distraction, but a distraction non the less.

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
I'm married, so no, I don't have a girlfriend. The wife would kill me if I did. That, and I'm no Tiger Woods.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
McCa said:
When you spend years of you life dedicated for someone for them to turn around and get bored of you. Then until this very day you still love the it's two months on and you haven't started to be over them. When they were over you in a matter of days then tell you to "get over it" over and over. And despite saying they want to be close treat you like shit like that did for the whole relationship.

Yeah I hate that.
McCa said:
Soren91 said:
McCa said:
When you spend years of you life dedicated for someone for them to turn around and get bored of you. Then until this very day you still love the it's two months on and you haven't started to be over them. When they were over you in a matter of days then tell you to "get over it" over and over. And despite saying they want to be close treat you like shit like that did for the whole relationship.

Yeah I hate that.
I know how you feel. It's also fun when they're normal while dating but then they turn psycho after you break up for no reason.
Nah she was rather awful during it. But I'm like she'll grow up. Blam. Fail. Did I mention I'm the bad guy too? Being Obsessive. I did everything for her... I still do. Please my name is a mix of ours. I was ready to spend my life with her god dammit. Back to the Whiskey.

Oh I hate that too... Being totally deserted and being stupid and turning to alcohol. That also sucks.
Answer your question?

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
No, Im far too hateful, and besides, Im trying to sever relationships for when the Zombie apocalypse comes, and get a machete.

Aug 30, 2009
no, I don't. why? because I don't have to validate my self to someone, I've been single for 4 years now and i'm not going to stop now.