Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Vet2501 said:
Nope. Which is a wee bit demoralizing when you consider that 85% of my course (therefor people I spend most of my day with) are female.
Which course is that may I ask...?

Not that there's much point, just sent off History and War studies applications...

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
I've been happily single most of my life, I really don't see why I should fuck that trend up.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
zombflux said:
larispostae said:
I had one, but I dumped her like two weeks ago. Psycho *****.
Fun fact: Every ex-girlfriend ever is a psycho *****.
That's not true! I had a girlfriend who wasn't psycho, she was just.... well... stupider than a bag of kittens.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
No and I am content with my solitude. I hate owing any responsibility to anyone as it infringes my personal freedom. It's funny though, when i'm single I want to be with someone, but when I get with someone I want to be single again. Something is wrong there.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Unhappily single here. Not desperate or anything, but not really happy being single either. Ah well, I guess the right girl will come along eventually, I'm fine with waiting until then :)

Nerples

May 7, 2008
TOGSolid said:
I've been happily single most of my life, I really don't see why I should fuck that trend up.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Nice fight club reference! Can I has cookie now?

Grabtharr

Jan 19, 2009
More than 50 "no"s so far. Escapist mods take note! Offering a dating service could be lucrative.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
WrongSprite said:
Vet2501 said:
Nope. Which is a wee bit demoralizing when you consider that 85% of my course (therefor people I spend most of my day with) are female.
Which course is that may I ask...?

Not that there's much point, just sent off History and War studies applications...

I'm a vet student (hence the name).

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
No.

i do have a special friend, does that count?

most girls arent amused at my attempts to woo them by giving them the health packs and power ups i so badly need.

Bitches, eh?

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Im single, Sometimes loving it, Sometimes i hate it. After my ex i raised my standards to avoid annoyances, and since then ive been single.

That was a year ago.

mmkorn22

Jul 28, 2009
No boyfriend. My last boyfriend was an ignorant asshat. I cut him out because he wouldn't tell his mommy he was dating a black girl. He was 36 - far too old to be scared of what mom and dad think.

Not even so much as a date since then (Aprilish).

I'm a loner anyway. I can find contentment in solitude.

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
Nerples said:
I would like to conduct a little search-bar approved experiment to see how loved-up (or not) my fellow escapists are.
No, Im a slut.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
had a girlfriend for about, 3 years now? And still love her as much as the day we met <3

tishy19

Dec 9, 2009
Nope. I'm up to the possibility, it's just tough finding a boy who doesn't mind sitting around at home playing WoW/Xbox with me and my sisters.

zombflux

Oct 7, 2009
tishy19 said:
Nope. I'm up to the possibility, it's just tough finding a boy who doesn't mind sitting around at home playing WoW/Xbox with me and my sisters.
Jokes.