Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
No boyfriend right now, it's the end of the semester and I'm too busy for an actual relationship. Though Christmas break is rolling around soon...*seductive eyebrow raise*

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Never had one, probably never will. And to be honest, I don't care to have one.

I'll be a hermit all my fucking life if I have to.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
I sort of almost kind of have a boyfriend.

we're "seeing" each other.
cus theres a 200 mile distance :(

kboman

Mar 13, 2008
Almost made it to two years, broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. Not fun.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Nah, I've gotten sick and tired of the entire dating process and realized that with a lot less money, I can easily achieve the same gratification I got form dating by just buying booze at parties and having sex with whatever my dice roll happens to be that night or just buying a fucking hooker. In the end, I'm saving a lot of money and still getting the satisfaction of getting my dick wet on top of forcing the poor unsuspecting passerby (that I gleefully paid for) with all of my life's problems in an attempt to have their very last thoughts before they turn in for the night to be "Where the hell did I go wrong to deserve this?" and then promptly cry themselves to sleep. Nope, I'm single.

Ashhearth

May 26, 2009
sigh. No because I'm a lazy arse and that would take more time out of my already nonexistent life.

Nerples

May 7, 2008
Nope, and if I said why I would probably just end up saying negative things about myself.

AcacianLeaves

Sep 28, 2009
What, no options for married AND girlfriend?

Also, no option for Boyfriend? Apparently homosexuality and women don't exist on the escapist.