Poll: Do you have one?

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
No. I wish I did though. I had to dig in boxes yesterday to find my old SP to try play a Nuzlocke run of FireRed. I also really wanna play HeartGold/SoulSilver, Diamond/Pearl, and Black/White.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
The DS has all the good old RPG's on it, I won't buy a DSi though since they took the GBA slot off it.

Saoul

Apr 4, 2010
My ex-girlfriend got one at college for free and spent the next 8 weeks ONLY playing Pokemon and ONLY talking about that.

'Twas annoying.

(I also hate anything created by Nintendo)

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Yep, I've got a bitchin' pink one (because they were on sale and no-one else wanted to buy the pink ones... and if there had been any other colours left, I wouldn't have either...)

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Yup, and I love it. Scribblenauts 2 is something I'm looking forward to, and who doesn't love Pokemon?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Nope. I've never owned a Nintendo console.

Okay, I have one in my house because my cousin has a Wii, but it's not -mine- and i've never played it.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
I currently have a DS lite. I'll probably get one of the new ones soon though.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
...thats a lot of DS's.

But no I don't have one. Kind of fell off of the handheld gaming scene years and years ago

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Yep. Original model. It's exactly the same as the new ones but bigger. And you can't get accessories for it any more.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I've got a DS Lite, had it for almost a year now, I think. I love it, and I've certinaly no desire to "upgrade" to a DSi any time soon, since I like playing my old GameBoy Advance games on my DS as well.

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
I just got a DS. I saw some people playing around with the new Pokemon games and I decided to just buy one so I could play them too.

Musclepunch

Jan 9, 2010
I have one, it works a treat in hospital waiting rooms, airports and other boring places. Pictochat, cooking mama, advanced wars pokemon, nintendogs are all great games too. Plus I have an r4 card so I have loads of games! ( I'm 14) But I think psp are more for men as ds seem more for mothers/daughters/kids

AngelSword

Castles & Chemo Founder
Oct 19, 2008
I do own a DS Lite, but I've no real desire to switch to the DSi. Although, the DSi XL is kind of appealing, if only because of my massive hands.

Sarahcidal

Jun 1, 2009
never wanted one but I was selling this apartment sized Deep-Freezer, a friend of mine was also selling hid DS. I offered a trade... now I have one and I actually enjoy it very much :)