Poll: Do you have one?

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Hmm...Nope, doesn't look like my kind of thing. I have a few free games of my Ipod Touch, which I play if I'm really bored and on the move.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I fucking lost mine D: The last time I saw it, my brother was using it. I don't remember seeing it after that, although he insists he gave it back. It has to be here somewhere, but goddamn, that was over a year ago.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i have an original DS i have no need for a DS light or a DSi and i pitty those that feel they do

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Musclepunch said:
But I think psp are more for men as ds seem more for mothers/daughters/kids
depends on your taste really, im a 17 year old guy and i love the crap out of pokemon, legend of zelda anything colourful and exiting really, i hate all those overly realistic and grim games that are released these days

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
I voted yes, even though its my mums i like to play GTA chinatown wars on it (yes my mum plays GTA aswell)

Quala

Mar 18, 2009
I have an original model one that came bundled with Mario Kart. Don't play it that much so I have no reason to get a new one.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Yup, I even used to consider myself a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. Don't worry, I got better.
Drakmeire said:
I'm quite sure there are more DS's than people right now since most people I know get a new DS yearly.
You know a lot of weird people 0_0

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i have a ds lite for two years and the screens would not come on and nintendo blew me the middle finger when i asked what i could do to try and revive it (they told me to get a new ds)

so now i have a dsi and i have been playing mario party way too much for it to be healthy(i did not loose my pouch of games)

Cinnonym

Mar 3, 2010
I have the original. I've played plenty of games on it, but if I'm playing a GBA game, I use my GBA. Much more comfortable.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
666Chaos said:
Magnalian said:
Yup, I even used to consider myself a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. Don't worry, I got better.
Drakmeire said:
I'm quite sure there are more DS's than people right now since most people I know get a new DS yearly.
You know a lot of weird people 0_0
i dont care if its a double post im lazy. Well you see nintendo releases the same ds but in different sizes and colors every couple years so people keep buying them.
Only DS I ever had is my DS Lite. Maybe the 3DS will change that, seeing as how it's supposed to be a new platform entirely. Only time will tell.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
No, but I wish I did. =( If I ever get a chance, I will buy one. Probably the original one, since it has backwards GBA compatibility.