Poll: Do you like germany?

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Strüdel, Whats not the love? Ok Hasslehoff, fair enough, but we can forgive Germany for one crime against hu....Ohhhhh Ok, gotcha.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I lived there for three years. It was always raining and nobody like us bloody Yanks. But the food was good.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Germans? What have they done to earn my hatred or respect? Never visited Germany, don't plan on it, I don't think there's much to say or do about it.

Moreorless

May 29, 2009
The first thing I think of when thinking of Germany are the Anno games, which i know the first few were Austrian developed but I didn't really get into them until 1701 A.D.

Besides that, I'd say beer and sausage. Most American beers actually come/came from German brews to begin with.

Jacco

May 1, 2011
As long as they don't start any more epic wars, I have no feelings one way or the other. I'm confident they learned their lesson, though. Most of the Germans I've met are pretty decent people.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I am part german soo.... nien?

They're people that speak another language and make some pretty cool cars. They are like every one else.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
You mean Germany? The country with zero-tolerance for drunk drivers, the country that teaches the hell out of the war that made them infamous instead of denying it ever occurred?

Love them Krauts.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
Lived there for 5 years and did my first 3 years of school there.
And thanks to that 3 years of German education I didn't have to do anything in American school at all because I learned nothing new until my second year of high school, and that new thing learned was Java.

Also, the best food in the world.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I think the Autoban gets more love then it really should. its a road that you can drive at any speed on. thats great, whoop de doo.

Other then that, I dont have anyhting against it. I can separate the people from the country, and the people from the people. its got some cool history and art and such.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
So long as they don't start any more world wars, then they're fine with me.

I do quite like their football team, especially as they helped me win a bet with a friend when they beat England. Especially when the match included the apparent non-goal from Lampard. Which sent said friend full of rage.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Not much to say. You suffered as a divided country between the communists and the capitalists, and two decades later there is still a large gap between the infrastructure and folk in the east side and the west side.
Don't care.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I have no opinion towards germany. It is a geographical location. I wouldn't want to live there, but I have no desire to live anywhere other than where I am.

titykaka

Jul 28, 2011
u think they should deny WW2?
surely teaching it and explaining why it is bad to prevent any ignorance about it is a pretty level headed option?