Poll: Do you like germany?

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Other then having family there, and sort of wanting to visit one day, no real opinions of Germany.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
I voted "Don't Know" because it's the best fit, but "Don't Care" is more appropriate.

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
giving that i'm part german, i'd have to say i'm at least thankfull to them for my existance.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
When I went I didn't really like it that much. I liked Austria and Switzerland much more then I liked Germany, but I was only ever in the Southern part.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I've only visited Germany for a brief period of time. But the food was yummy, the scenery was nice, and the people were quite tolerant of some Yankee wandering around. So I'm cool with Germany.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Germany's awesome. You got beer and death metal and goths and...um...well I don't know what else they have in Germany but that's good enough for me.

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
I have German ancestry, for that reason I really like Germany. I'd never live there because of the censorship laws, but I'd love to holiday there.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I've never been there or met any, but they make good cars and guns so they are cool in my book.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Buchholz101 said:
You mean Germany? The country with zero-tolerance for drunk drivers, the country that teaches the hell out of the war that made them infamous instead of denying it ever occurred?

Love them Krauts.
I can respect that.

OT: I'm part Austrian, so yeah, I like the Germans.

Fun people overall. A bit crazy, but then again, who isn't?

Revolution -X-

Aug 27, 2010
Seeing as how Germany brought some of the best beer, sausages, strudel, Rammstein, and some amazing weapons technology, yes, I very much like Germany.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Eh, the place was a little expensive and a little crowded for my taste when I lived there. The people generally got nicer the further from France you were... and there's one thing that Germans seem to do better than anyone: civic engineering. Highways, sidewalks, bike paths- you name it, they're great at designing and building it.