Poll: Do you like yourself?

kronoset

Jan 1, 2009
I love the knowledge of myself--that I know nothing, yet I'm willing to learn and teach others...

if that is what counts.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
I actually fuck myself. Yes, it's true - but only when people tell me to. Which is, unfortunately, very rarely the case lately.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I'm getting better. Having a wonderful, amazing girlfriend who brings a smile to my face every day helps. I mean, if a girl like that is dating me, I can't be all that bad, right?

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Yes, I do like my appearance. It's taken me a lot of time, effort and getting through the worst stages of growing up, and I know I'm not charming, but I also don't have suicidal impulses. On the self esteem level I'm also pretty good, it seems that I'm clever enough to trick myself into believing I'm awesome and that I can do anything.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Hell yes I like myself.
And most of you who don't will grow out of it once you move out of your parents' house. =P

prttmgerbil

May 20, 2009
What a good question. I love me. I'm awesome. I'm a girl and a gamer, which bumps up my cool rating by like 10,000 %. You have to like yourself, you can't do anything about being where you are so you might as well be happy with who you are.
In short, I rock. (and not just because Guitar Hero says I do!)

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I love myself and I don't have low self-esteem I'm reko, freezing, retro and writing english whith bad grammer if asking me totally awesome in every way! but you can think what you want.

kateatsmouse

Apr 15, 2008
This morning, I looked in the mirror and my hair was fantastic. I'm counting this as a good day.

In all honesty though, its a toss up when I get out of bed, but I think I average out to more happy days then sad ones.

Rockatansky

Dec 21, 2009
I've got the complete package! Better than average looks, witty, educated, cool job, solvent, loving family and good friends.

The real clincher is that I had a horrific childhood so have triumphed over considerable adversity, not just had an easy ride of it or relied on anyone else.

Hell, I'm a goddamn Prince.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Don't have a girlfriend, but I'm very happy with the way I look

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
No I don't

-Currently unemployed through no fault of my own
-Overweight by about 20-30 lbs (depending on which of these "ideal weight charts" you look at)
-No self esteem
-no confidence
-Haven't been laid or had a girlfriend in over 3 years
-I'm 5' tall.....and I'm a 25 year old male
-Every single female that I know that I'm not related to has friendzoned me

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
mentally: yes

physically: meh. I can sort it out once I reach an age where greasy hair isn't a problem and relationships become meaningful persuits, rather than some souless teenage "requirement"

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i like myself to a extent
i like how i dont give a fuck what people think
BUT....
i dont like the way i look i have alot of acne scars on my face and i used to cut myself soooooo yeah......

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Yes. I like to think of me as pretty awesome, although my friends do say I have certain periodic annoyance-seizures.

colourcodedchaos

Jun 20, 2008
At present, no. Fuck no.

Y'see, me and my body are two different people. The body is male. I am not. And I despise being trapped in it.

I've had panic attacks and depressive phases for pretty much all of my life, and it's only after talking to a proper psychiatrist and not one of my (extremely transphobic) mother's chosen church people that it's been diagnosed as dysphoria-related. I plan on having gender reassignment surgery after my degree.

It'll probably be around that point that I stop despising my body.