Poll: do you love... yourself?

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Now I'm not perfect, but I like myself. I think I'm pretty cool. I'm good at a lot of stuff, I'm a fair and nice person and I'm proud over a lot of things I've managed to accomplish. If someone likes me, it raises my esteem for them. That being said, there are still plenty of things I need to work on, and more things I can do for myself. I don't think you can ever be finished with that, or 'done' with developing your personality. People learn and change and grow, and that's the cool part about them.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
I'll put it this way. I would never want to be my friend. I'm constantly finding faults with myself XD I also have a weird obsession with thinking I don't deserve to be happy.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
More and more I get the feeling that I'm okay. I do need to lighten up a little...cuz it's just a ride...so why so serious?

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
First what is love is it like
I'm more of a person that likes himself but doesn't care about his well being

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I'm okay with myself. Definitly a few things i could improve on, being more assertive and a bit more out going, but uni has helped with that already. I still often wonder why people like me as a friend though. I'm not sure how I can be pretty happy with myself but be suprised when other people are as well.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Tommeh Brownleh said:
Why should I hate myself when everyone else is an idiot?
Exactly. Why would you waste such perfectly good hate when douchebags are just crawling out of the woodwork?

OT: I don't really hate or love myself in any extreme. I self-improve.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I am very, very hard on myself. But I am also very, very internally arrogant (I make my best effort to not show it unless someone else pisses me off). I know I am not stupid, as for looks... ehh... I think horrific things, but I know I would not act on most of them, so... I don't know. I'm too human to only love or hate myself. I would assume most people are too...

EDIT: Why do the first three poll options ALWAYS make it look so phallic? Why?!

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I'm a guy and I kinda like myself. But there are still parts of my personality that I really dislike, but I am improving on those areas.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
I love my life, and I love who I am. The only way I'd be happier is if I was loaded.

caselj01

Jun 8, 2010
It was very hard for me to choose between my love of myself and my love of pie, but in the end there can be only one true answer, and as usual, its pie.

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
In the past I didn't like myself all that much, but that perception has changed during the past 2 years. I like myself now, not LOVE but I like myself.

darthmason0719

Dec 28, 2010
Ratlover said:
I sort of hate myself and here are some reasons why.

1. I sort of put crap off because I am to lazy to do it.
2. Im so angry at not having a girlfriend, yet I put no effort into getting one and I ignore them.
3. Ive scrapped with alot of people because it doesn't take much to piss me off when it comes to strangers.
4. Im sort of baffled as to why I hate people so much, I can't stand people I don't know.
I can fell ya bro. My life in 4 points

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Guy, I said that I'm ok.

BTW, it's not just a common belief. there have been loads of psychological surveys that have shown a lower average self-image among girls than boys, especially in mid to late teens. Although, in adult-hood it's pretty even between genders.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
idodo35 said:
so i never realy liked myself i was never what i expected myself to be never quite acomlished anything worth anything
not so long ago i met this girl who i realy loved and she (said) she loved me
not such a long time later i told her that i hated myself before i met her (wich is true) and now im slightly less terible...
she coulnt understand that and eventualy that was part of the reason we broke up...
so what do you think about this guy/chick in the miror?

IMPORTANT!
im not talking about your looks im talking about you as a person...

EDIT:
also were doing an expiriment please with every reply state your sex (male/female not sexual status you smart asses...)
and when i ask for sex i just want to prove/bust the common belife that girls hate themselves more then guys...

SORY FOR THE LAME SPELLING!!!

EDIT 2:

plz stop with the masterbation jokes we get it you love yourself 2 times a day ha ha... its getting old
"Hey, don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."

--Fry, Futurama

Poll is seriously broken. I love myself very much and I'm not an arrogant prick.

FirmartheTrilby

Sep 13, 2010
Everyday with my left hand. (Sorry guys, just couldn't help it.)
Well...Not really love, but I like myself and I like the way I am "evolving".