Poll: Do you play an instrument?

imongoose

Nov 17, 2009
cello ftw! and a little bit of piano and guitar.
i can fake violin and viola, but it sounds pretty terrible.
oh, and recorder from back in elementary school.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
I'm Learning to play the Guitar, I italicize learning because I have no proper teacher, at least 2 strings have broken already, and the guitar itself is a POS. and I'm pretty terrible.

I also play the Harmonica.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I played trumpet in band back in middle school and right now I'm attempting to learn the piano. It's not going so well though.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I used to play guitar, but not so much anymore. I'm going to practice more this summer.

But I want to learn guitar, bass, drums, the harmonica, and turntabling [small](don't judge me)[/small].

Rararaz

Feb 20, 2010
I play guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Uke, Harmonica and Piano regularly (and often end up picking up a Bass if needs must).
Am a passable drummer when compared to say most 5 year olds :p.

Also I am currently learning to play Violin but am more intersted in Cello.

EDIT: Would like to add how jealous I am of the guys and girls who can play brass, would love to be able to!

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
I can play keyboard, but i'm out of practice at the moment.

I'm also self-teaching myself harmonica, since everyone I know seems to play guitar.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I started out playing the Cello, and dropped it for a guitar. I also play some harmonica.

My style is sloppy, but its my own.

I'd really play anything I can get my hands on. I love making and hearing music.

War Penguin said:
But I want to learn guitar, bass, drums, the harmonica, and turntabling [small](don't judge me)[/small].
Turntables look like fun. I'd love to give them a try as well.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Harmonica. I used to sing in high school and learning to use a harmonica properly was like an easy way of figuring out if I was off the note before a performance (partly because of it's mild ease and partly because of it's carry anywhere size).